NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe I see we are the same age. I turned 66 last Friday. Course we are a world apart. Never been to NY and I'm afraid I have no desire with the ppl in charge of that State now. Heard it's really pretty though. Then again pretty is as pretty does. You lived there long?

Joe I see we are the same age. I turned 66 last Friday. Course we are a world apart. Never been to NY and I'm afraid I have no desire with the ppl in charge of that State now. Heard it's really pretty though. Then again pretty is as pretty does. You lived there long?

I have lived in New York my whole life .I live in Long Island, more middle of the island .
The state is run by such despicable people . We have a AOC that was a better bartender than what she is doing now . THEY LET THUGS RAPE AND PILLAGE NEW YORK CITY. High taxes, high electric ,very crowded ,hunting is limited fishing is great ,great beaches but most are township pass needed and they close at dark. People need a lot of money to live. House taxes can be from 5k to a small house(me) to 18k to 80k in a real nice area close to and far from the city.I am a blue collar kind of guy . Hamptons and Montauk are real beautius ,expensive ,pack with city people who can be different . Long Island is beautiful but becoming a expensive place where the more affluent live and housing to have a place where the people who service them live . I grew up with bb guns ,hunting ,rifle club at school, working when I was old enough and able ( it was sooner than later)(Thank you Lord for my Father who made sure I did not grow up useless)( And my Mother who prevented my Father from killing me !!!) I grew up and knew it when it was great place .Some crime ,some gangs ,some drugs, and lots of high strung people !
Just lit up again and I forgot where I was going with this ..lol !

Yeah I have friends that have been there and said it was some beautiful places there.
Sorry that those morons are screwing up you place brother.
Fkers are trying to get a hold in Texas but we are fighting their asses tooth and nail.
We have a brother Graywolf who is from Oregon and he is pissed at what they are doing to his beautiful State.

Yeah I have friends that have been there and said it was some beautiful places there.
Sorry that those morons are screwing up you place brother.
Fkers are trying to get a hold in Texas but we are fighting their asses tooth and nail.
We have a brother Graywolf who is from Oregon and he is pissed at what they are doing to his beautiful State.
THOSE FU$$KERS ARE RUINING AMERICA AND THE BRAIN DEAD PHONE WATCHING COMPLACENT ZOMBIES ARE LETTING IT HAPPEN ..
I WISH THOSE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE HORRIBLE THINGS...

I feel your pain brother. Just don't mention any names. Don't want to hurt anyones feelings that voted for them
Thanks

sorry I got carried away ...!
No not you Joeb
giphy.gif

Your Glasses fell off long time ago LOL

Come on full retirement age!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back