NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of that mighty fine I had in my closet I grew
825A07D5-3A09-4D2E-80F8-3F6E34BC8BD8.jpeg
6993F94F-753C-4675-9717-0490C43A9530.jpeg

I can’t lie I think I got a drying method I’ve had this weed for over two months and it still has a smell of goodness to it it’s very simple to do oh well may16 fastly approaching it’s time to take indoor to the out door any day sooner than May 16 would be uncivilized my three ladies and THIER children is plentiful their numbers are endless so soon I will be done cloning it’s time to make seeds yes my three ladies is about to have a couple thousand feminized seeds if I receive a blessing but they live on through THIER children a new strain will be unleashed soon feminized THIER children
1AE5BF04-9272-4B5B-94E0-3FD0156FE67D.jpeg
1AE5BF04-9272-4B5B-94E0-3FD0156FE67D.jpeg

Aye low key I’ve given you the key to success we can call it the recipe in a advanced form a guide to grow with much more shenanigans to come to the beginner grower im giving u knowledge that will save you years of cking up i am just a stoner nothing more I’m just here for a good time THATS it experienced growers know how to do everything I’m doing so I’m mainly for the beginner so oh well HAPPY GROWING
55754F1D-E4AA-4829-8959-ECB3C55980C2.jpeg
9FF808A1-1DCD-40C4-89D7-CAF360FDAFBD.jpeg

Wow I do have the option to make these regular seeds fo sure seeds haaaaaaa I’m basically showing y’all how to turn three seeds into a endless supply of seeds im having second thoughts on the feminization of my three ladies I think I need some males the plot thickens so imma get some seeds I made last year and impregnate my three ladies with them and call it a day save my Tiresias mist for another grow so we will immediately plant seeds HERE HERE HERE MY THREE LADIES WILL LIVE ON FOREVER

Hey a lot of my seeds grand parents is Grand daddy purple that was one of my first fathers to the trees I have produced I’m saying that a lot of my strains will come with a purple gene because of its grandfather so we will indeed see my creation turn purple once again at a unknown moment and time future events THIER children as full veg clones THIER children will be getting pregnant by an unknown stud that I have in the galley my three ladies and THIER children will not go into to make seeds in lamen terms I’m going to make regular seeds just to insure a number high in numbers be pollinated YALL right I’m bored just thinking out loud

Do all plants produce lots of seeds? I don't think I'll ever make seeds. Don't want the pollen around. Happy producing. :cool:

Do all plants produce lots of seeds? I don't think I'll ever make seeds. Don't want the pollen around. Happy producing. :cool:
Yup I should get a couple hundred per plant depending on how big your plant is will determine how many seeds your plants make

Haaaaaa resist resist resist putting your plants out to may 16 vegging season fastly approaching I can’t wait and remember this is all from three seeds so yield guessing isn’t right your yield depends on your grow style if u clone a plant a hundred times isn’t that yield from the hundred clones counted as one plant oh well purple weed got me in my thoths so this year my plants I’m growing is a good five months in veg im trying to increase my yield for having bigger trees so there HAPPY GROWING 😝😝😝

My three ladies stud has germinated I’m making regular seeds this go round 😍😍😍
7B66F3C7-EE02-4566-8DF6-ACBBB0F5DAF5.jpeg

Oh yeah I’m putting my plants outside no hardening off no nothing may 16th will bethier children first day on the outdoors from may 16th to July 21st you can expect your plant to stay in veg mode July 21st is a date that u can expect to see your ladies female qualities show at that point I would sex your plants and remove any male present unless you are a breeder

I hear that eerie question am I going to grow all those in one pot haaaaaaa the answer is ck yeah I am ONE STUD OR MORE SURROUNDED BY LOVELY LADIES MY MY MY ITS GETTING X RATED IN MY TENT POLLINATION WILL INDEED OCCUR YUP all in the same pot 😩😩😩

Latest posts

Back