NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BC63F353-6852-4291-A34F-ED3B98127D1B.jpeg
AAAAAAW MY FIRST LITTLE LADY HAS ARRIVED ISNT SHE CUTE 😝😝😝

• Feb 14, 2020 · Cannabis pollen, specifically, falls between those two ranges. Most reports Hemp Grower has seen places pollens’ drift distance around 10 to 30 miles. “Buffer zones around pollen-producing crops should start with at least a 10-mile radius,” wrote veteran hemp and cannabis experts Robert C. Clarke and Mojave Richmond in their article “ Seeded vs. Seedless ” in Hemp Grower’s November / December 2019 issue.

I’m seeing seeds everywhere and I love it I can’t lie a part of me feel guilty for shedding my pollen everywhere BUT HEY ITS TO LATE NOW DEED HAS BEEN DONE and plus my pollen is a blessing my males have purple in them some of my plants turn purple they will thank me later for elevating there bag seed game to some MIGHTY FINE GENETICS yes yess YESSS I do plan on growing out my strains see what they look like without being pregnant oh only one of the 4 plants have germinated FLO I might HAFTA replace the other three my goal is 4 ladies not one so that’s pretty much it for now HAPPY GROWING

I’m seeing seeds everywhere and I love it I can’t lie a part of me feel guilty for shedding my pollen everywhere BUT HEY ITS TO LATE NOW DEED HAS BEEN DONE and plus my pollen is a blessing my males have purple in them some of my plants turn purple they will thank me later for elevating there bag seed game to some MIGHTY FINE GENETICS yes yess YESSS I do plan on growing out my strains see what they look like without being pregnant oh only one of the 4 plants have germinated FLO I might HAFTA replace the other three my goal is 4 ladies not one so that’s pretty much it for now HAPPY GROWING
You fancy yourself a breeder cool I like seeds too just not in my outdoor grow. Have you ever heard of a man named Gregor Mendel he’s the father of modern genetics. Through experiments with his pea plants he was the first to figure out the laws of inheritance. A good book about him is A Monk in the Garden this book taught me a lot about breeding and genetics good luck.

I said to myself hey how about you grow some of your older strains. I was like why not so the soils not a plant yet is named after there mother’s like 707 is 707 headband Mixed with grand daddy purple these are regular seeds they are not feminized so I’m sure to have some males HAHAHAHAAAAA can I control myself letting my buds develop without making seeds We shall see

I cant lie this batch might be another seed collection I don’t think I can resist I will try tho low key I’m growing some of my strains as we speak but HAHAHAHAAAAA they will be seeded so they won’t look like regular buds so you really cant see the quality of my trees but new strains is being born yes yess YESSS right now my idea you mix bomb smoke with another bomb smoke 💨 you get bomb smoke it’s simple i have been making seeds for quite some time now I’m addicted but hey in a couple weeks as my baby plants grow we gonna cover cloning the different things I buy to get the job done I can’t lie my last batch of clones all died during a heatwave so I’m not happy about that but if you follow these steps you will have great success given the environment is right well that’s pretty much it the first four soils only one germinated so we shall see which species we RUNNIN with this fall oh well till later happy growing 😇😇😇

Well one more germinated. So now I have two plants JEEEEESH I wonder will the other two germinate I hope so 😝😝😝

And now I have 3 plants germinated we looking for the fourth to come up then I will be a happy camper.
ABEB2C3A-224A-4989-9F78-6A864280D039.jpeg

Well three out of four isn’t bad I should say. Also my strains is sprouting also so yeeeeehaaaaa I know one gotta be a male. I find it quite hard not to seed up well hopefully I can resist my inner desires
E9AAF41A-422C-4961-86F0-79D578BBC9FF.jpeg
7C4BA39D-E6F7-42CA-B110-5A65C444D675.jpeg

Well three out of four isn’t bad these will be the ladies I’m gonna take clones from for they are feminized just a little upd on my ladies nothing more has changed
F4246E43-F991-4FF5-9745-C5DEB1AE0A5D.jpeg

All grows I grow is water from the bathtub and water hose I don’t use any kind of nutrients whatsoever plants will be growing in foxfarms ocean forest soil nothing more I don’t ph either I just run water straight out no sitting bottles out for 24 hours just straight out well I just thought a little information about my grow was needed. That’s it for now until next time HAPP GROWING 😝😝😝

Hey not to get off topic again but today I harvested my first tiger striped seed outside sooooo I’m giving you a date where outdoors you can expect your seeds to start to ripen AUGUST 18 and how you can tell a seed is ripe and ready the sac the seeds in start turning tan they go from green to tan so if your sac is still green it’s a chance that seed isn’t ready to be harvested All the way tan I guarantee you a mature seed ready to be harvested just a tid bit of information for those trying to make seeds. This technique will give you mature seeds iiiiii promise 😝😝😝

Latest posts

Back