NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pollen yet and no pistols appear to be pollinated im on Pins and needles waiting for signs of pollination the pistols will look like they burnt off when pollinated im going to try to get photos off what pistols look like when pollinated im also hoping my autoflower get pollinated also JEEEEEEEESH shooot the pollen

8A5ED5D6-0569-49B4-971E-5BC1F5B0C125.jpeg

Here is where we are right now I need to start my seeds for next year now right right now so I wanted to Turn on my second tent just for my Babies Long Story Short my gal pay the electric bill and she didn’t approve my second light so it got me thinking hey use your off the grid grow house to grow it pull my plants in flower out my inside tentand put them in solar powered shed so that’s wat I’m doing now my Timer IS set for 7am to 7pm if the set time turns it on and off tomorrow my plants is outside so now we see how to grow with free energy from God yeeeeeeehaaaaaa
C51B0997-0D3F-4459-94AF-EABE6D7A35E9.jpeg
4F78C785-340A-4DAB-9CC0-853AA46B018C.jpeg
4F78C785-340A-4DAB-9CC0-853AA46B018C.jpeg
98BD2888-E271-4F37-BAE5-48A234915094.jpeg
005CA8DA-9370-4E9B-AA16-333E361B0B4F.jpeg
7BDCD8B2-6CCD-4A45-9F26-6F61940F6FA4.jpeg
7BDCD8B2-6CCD-4A45-9F26-6F61940F6FA4.jpeg

Unfortunately my 500 watt Viparspectre died yesterday in my little twelve hour test so I bought another 500 watt Viparspectre hopefully it’s not to powerful for my inverter hmmmmm only time will tell yeah my seeds is planted and ready for the upcoming season soon as they get big enough I’m starting my clone operation all over again so basically this is where I’m at HAPPY GROWING

So my observation After you see nut sacs you got at least two weeks to see Polen and i still have seen none but I see a couple bud locations appearing to Be pollinated so maybe my plants is secretly mating im just waiting to see what happens I need them seeds badly or biggly Forealz oh well that’s where I’m at now HAPPY GROWING 😛😛😛

Last edited:
So I should be gettin this new light for my solar powered room its a 500 watt light hopefully it runs on my solar system I have it should the light I’m replacing was a 500 watt so hopefully I’m kool I’m still testing my solar panel room hoping my timer shuts and cut on my lights from 7am to 7pm my fingers are crossed out of my four seeds only three germinated it’s kool I will just plant another one so that’s it foooooor now happy happy happy growing
10797993-0E3F-4B57-8436-2506DBBD3CFD.png

I finally got my timers to work I had to put it on program two haaaaa if that makes since all I need to do is confirm that the light is coming on at 7am and turning off at 7pm I’m golden then imma toss my flowering plants outside in my shed so hopefully I will show y’all my off the grid tent my seedlings for next year harvest have sprouted so it’s time to clean shop so that’s where I’m at now happy growing

Still no pollen visible at least 99% of my nut sacs have not opened yet I can’t lie a couple bud sites look like they have been pollinated we shall see im nervous about taking my plants outside takin them away from a stable environment I surely hope no insects take a liking to my plant in my shed I would love to have some feminized seeds free oh well the struggle never stop pictures of next year line up coming soon

Ok I can’t lie I’m having a problem my light is draining my batteries during sun up and sun down time but haaaaaaa luckily it has a dimmer soooooo I dimmed that &$#@ to 50% today so hopefully I can get it working a full twelve hours I got three batteries hooked up right Now I plan to hook up a fourth battery once I get the proper cable so tonight I hope this light run all the way to seven pm running at 50% then turn on at seven in the morning with no faults detected then I can move on to phase three putting my plants inside my good old solar powered flowering room I’m on pins and needles but since I turned the light down the system has been charging better I bought a new light so I had to adjust the solar panels to the new light my last light ran twelve hours no problem I guess it drew less amps oh well that’s where I’m at now trying to get my lights and solar working in synchronic happy growing

I almost got my tent tuned in I need for the light to stay on till 7 then turn off till 7 am tomorrow and stay on and repeat the cycle without cutting off
60E5E0C8-9647-4F3E-9EF0-EFD8F04C135B.jpeg

how do you deal with the heat and cold weather...
Led is cool they don’t give off much heat but I bought a 5000 btu portable air conditioner if it start getting to hot then I close tent door and then I have front door closed it usually stay warm enough to keep the plants alive

Well my light stayed on all I need now is for the light to come on tomorrow and stay on then I’m golden

Latest posts

Back