NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aye just a update I’m seeing hundreds of seeds if not thousands of seeds on the outside jeeeeesh I might have shot my load this year I won’t be needing any seeds for a long long long time hey why not make your own seeds especially if you got that bomb haaaaaaa I’m just thinking out loud 😝😝😝

Aye just a update I’m seeing hundreds of seeds if not thousands of seeds on the outside jeeeeesh I might have shot my load this year I won’t be needing any seeds for a long long long time hey why not make your own seeds especially if you got that bomb haaaaaaa I’m just thinking out loud 😝😝😝
You see seeds already, where? LOL

Looking good. do you plan on keeping all 3 in that one pot?
Imma keep them together imma just upgrade the pots after I clone the holy hell out of them they will be going outside im going to make sure to keep clones of the three let them get big clone them and keep the cycle going keeping 1 two and 3 always with this method I can grow year around and thanx for you compliments hopefully they stay looking good I’m sure you know how things can go left real quick 😊😊😊

ok i WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE PULLING MY LEG
naaah just wait until harvest you will see all the seeds I made outside hopefully if nothing goes wrong I will have hundreds or thousands of seeds whatever Mother Nature blesses me with ☝️☝️☝️

Can you post a picture of them now ?
B50E632B-A664-4B07-BAE7-162D89E6B069.jpeg
42CCB39B-0F8E-436A-9400-36708DDC7E74.jpeg
93F15395-34F5-4BC5-8C18-753AA3C5DBB0.jpeg
B50E632B-A664-4B07-BAE7-162D89E6B069.jpeg

Well it would be only right to show the mothers of this batch of seeds so you can have a idea what I’m working with hey between us I can’t remember a grow I didn’t let the males have they way you would be amazed at the different strains I have crossed I need to break my addiction to making seeds haaaaaa especially if it’s bomb I promise pretty soon I will just grow a grow without seeds but for now I need a blessing from Mother Nature to bless me with thousands of seeds every seed be plump good in color striped haaaaa a brotha can wish cant eye

Aye another update I have a plant that just about all the seeds is ripe the sacs is turning light tan so with that observation I know the seeds is ready to be harvested but Im not going to chop her down imma wait till my fan leaves turn yellow so I know the entire plant is ready to be harvested I want all seeds made if I chop her down some of my seeds will be green and not ready low key it will probably be around October till I harvest my seeds or the plant starts to die other than that I’m not touching them haaaaa I want every last seed to be healthy and mature

Latest posts

Back