NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAAAAAAA my light in my tent came on and stayed on so tomorrow we put them plants outside in the shed and I will finish flowering outside

😛😛😛
CD243207-F647-484C-8AC6-D19898522D7E.jpeg

Ok one little snippet trainwreck strain smell is strong ass #$&@ I like it I’m going to have to make more feminized seeds of traiwreck highly recommend that gal

Ok so here we go I have many nut sacs but I see no visible pollen even tho it’s bud spots that looks like they have been pollinated so basically I’m at the hands of time I’m begging whoever’s in the heavens to bless me with hundreds of seeds I need them immediately so I wait I have nothing interesting to share happy growing

Low key these ladies you see is the mothers of my upcoming strains KRACK DADDY im hoping will have purple color to it we shall see haaaaaa PURPLE WRECK THEN PURPLE GIRL hmmmmmm and plenty prayer for exotic plants I HAVE A MYSTIKAL TOUCH TO ADD TO MY RECIPE HAHAHA 🌞👁🌚

So here’s my concern I have plenty nut sacs they are opening up but I have seen no actual pollen falling on leaves nothing not a grain but it do look like my bud spots are being pollinated I also have a battery powered fan blowing so im hoping for the best but in the worst case scenario I get no seeds hey I get bomb bud so I win no matter what HAPPY GROWING

Latest posts

Back