NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B815D86B-7892-481F-8B9E-07DD151A9958.jpeg

Ok so I have seen one bud spot with what look like a seed my fingers are double crossed I need them seeds asap ok I CANT lie I have not completely ever finished the makin of feminized seeds every atempt of making these kind of seeds have been met with nature saying no my son you not ready so at this point of my grow I am clueless rather I will get seeds or not what makes me extra nervous I’m not seeing pollen falling on leaves I do see small white dots on my leaves but it’s very little only time will dictate this outcome I’m guessing when you turn them Hermaphrodit they produce pollen but very little soon we will be back to cloning once my plants get big enough I’m having good vibes about next summer grow I think imma have fat trees to indulge I might and I don’t know yet clon a autoflower and see what that do oh well HAPPY GROWING 😛😛😛

Well I plan on planting a nice number of plants of my strains I made last year I will be putting them outside February 1st to begin flowering gardening outside where I’m at is impossible November to January 31 temperatures possibly will drop below 25 degrees killing every plant in sight so y not get two harvest in a year may 16 I will be chopping all the buds on my tree except for 20% that part will indeed reveg and give me more weed I’m still waiting on my girls to show they pregnant by my grand daddy purp if this works and I get my feminized seeds JEEEEEEESH I will be a happy camper I kid YALL not I smoke just about every bud I grow I’m quiet as a mouse with my operations I give haaaa a very small portion to my friends you can’t smoke free if you give away your trees 😛😛😛 oh well my goal is to Puff good for free till I die oh well that’s about it for today HAPPY GROWING

Latest posts

Back