NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
169DCF14-5EB6-4E15-B0AA-3F4A64D871DD.jpeg
A28800F4-05C5-4660-9EA2-F75FE5A75A40.jpeg

I’m afraid to say I see no seeds in my buds but maybe they will come later I don’t know but I’m on my last hope for feminized seeds so next time I will make regular seeds I know those will do it I gotta go back to the study board and see did I miss a step but the actual weed I grew is top tier seeds are not I could be wrong and seeds start to form oh well only time will tell

I’m afraid to say I see no seeds in my buds but maybe they will come later I don’t know but I’m on my last hope for feminized seeds so next time I will make regular seeds I know those will do it I gotta go back to the study board and see did I miss a step but the actual weed I grew is top tier seeds are not I could be wrong and seeds start to form oh well only time will tell
I took cuttings from my regular plants last spring and flipped them as soon as I saw roots. I didn’t intend to keep the clones, I just wanted to sex them while the donor plants grew. The clones showed sex in a couple of weeks(they were in 2 or 3 tablespoon starter trays so I was surprised they did anything). Long story short, I transplanted the clones, gave away most of the donor plants and grew the clones out after they revegged. It is a quick and dirty way to sex plants so you don’t waste time and space growing a bunch of males.

I took cuttings from my regular plants last spring and flipped them as soon as I saw roots. I didn’t intend to keep the clones, I just wanted to sex them while the donor plants grew. The clones showed sex in a couple of weeks(they were in 2 or 3 tablespoon starter trays so I was surprised they did anything). Long story short, I transplanted the clones, gave away most of the donor plants and grew the clones out after they revegged. It is a quick and dirty way to sex plants so you don’t waste time and space growing a bunch of males.
I did this on purpose the male was a female at first the spray turned the plant into a Hermaphrodit these was all feminized seeds

I did this on purpose the male was a female at first the spray turned the plant into a Hermaphrodit these was all feminized seeds
Yep. I understand you were using colloidal silver(or something like it) to feminize a branch or so on your plants. I just figured since you were thinking of doing a seed grow next year, I would tell you about a trick I used to sex plants early on. I think crashmagnet did a colloidal silver thing recently and I think his took a long time to show seeds. Hopefully that is the case for you as well.

Feminized hermaphroditism seeds? Why would you want them?
I think any female plant you spray with colloidal silver hermies because the female plant throws nanners but the pollen is female pollen. Weird Frankenstein stuff but I think that is how any feminized seed gets made(aside from Rhodelization but that is true hermaphroditism).

Green, what kind of smells and flavors are you getting into? What about effects?
Skunk? Fruity? Pine? Etc. What about effects like Energetic and or Couch Lock, happy, paranoid?
I guess I'm asking what kind of smoking report you have if any? Thanks, Peace & Happy Growing.

Green, what kind of smells and flavors are you getting into? What about effects?
Skunk? Fruity? Pine? Etc. What about effects like Energetic and or Couch Lock, happy, paranoid?
I guess I'm asking what kind of smoking report you have if any? Thanks, Peace & Happy Growing.
Well I got green crack trainwreck girl scout cookies and grand daddy purple growing so it’s a lot of smells going on it’s pretty strong reeeeaaal strong if I don’t get any seeds I will have some bomb smoke to smoke

Yep. I understand you were using colloidal silver(or something like it) to feminize a branch or so on your plants. I just figured since you were thinking of doing a seed grow next year, I would tell you about a trick I used to sex plants early on. I think crashmagnet did a colloidal silver thing recently and I think his took a long time to show seeds. Hopefully that is the case for you as well.
I buy feminized seeds so it’s no need for me to sex my plants I’m trying to make my own feminized seeds so I don’t have to buy them

Ok so I need some regular grand daddy purple seeds I will buy ten and plant them all one of them will be a male and I will just get my strain that way if my feminized trial doesn’t pan out 😩😩😩

Latest posts

Back