NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Bill gates wants to buy all of my seeds, I'm sure he can find an agreeable price : )
I don’t know if I could sell all my seeds it took time to make these different flavors of weed what I’m saying in the future male seeds will be hard to find the more weed get legal the more the seeds going to go missing all I can do is warn people to haaaaa BUY REGULAR SEEDS NOW NOT LATER 🥳🥳🥳 HAPPY GROWING

84BB779A-C5B4-40AA-BBCD-F471DB85D09C.jpeg
The store I bought these from DONT sell them anymore Name me one store you can buy regular grand daddy purple seeds from I’m just curious R HAVE THEY STOPPED SELLING REGULAR SEEDS OF THIS STRAIN HMMMMMM I’m guessing all famous strains you will have to search high and low for regular seeds

Wow you absolutely right you can still buy them my question is for how long will they be available just watch these gdp seeds disappear right before your very eyes
If you love them stash some away so you always have access to them. I love GDP one of my favorites

If you love them stash some away so you always have access to them. I love GDP one of my favorites
Well I bought ten gdp seeds I germinated them all after I let them get size hopefully I will have at least one gdp that’s a male to pollinate all my mothers I’m hoping to make hundreds of gdp seeds and more I should have plenty seeds after this year harvest but I’m wondering where is all the old strains like 707 headband Casey jones rainbow jones buzz light gear etc. oh well maybe I’m tweaking but if not haaaaaaa HAPPY GROWING MY GREAT FRIENDS 😛😛😛

A lot of old strains have all but disappeared, at least that's what I've read. I don't think there's any intentional fading out of those strains. I think it's just more profitable to make new strains with fancy silly names for all the new growers to throw their money at. Then all those growers end up making their own F1 crosses (like my freak bomb) instead of more of the same strain and call them new strains as well.

Latest posts

Back