NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenphene

Reaction score
79FC409D-8EA8-4579-A6B3-150E57A62D4A.jpeg

Last edited:
Well I bought some seeds and I just planted 4 of them seeds one in each pot. So I will have 4 new plants hopefully that I plan on cloning the holy hell out of these are big name plants sold online I figure the name isn’t important can I stop myself from making seeds Out of these plant I don’t know but I’m addicted to making seeds most my crops been corrupted by me making seeds so we shall see
18944265-EB4C-4642-9CF0-A6962C1BEAB2.jpeg

Haaaaaaa I know I’m off topic but I can’t lie I got a crop outside that I could have pulled the males but I couldn’t help myself I love seeds so I didn’t pull the strongest males from my crop I let my STUDS LIVE so low key I should have hundreds more seeds to come
38691BD3-E2C3-450B-AC4D-D423FC854BFE.jpeg

Haaaaaaa I know I’m off topic but I can’t lie I got a crop outside that I could have pulled the males but I couldn’t help myself I love seeds so I didn’t pull the strongest males from my crop I let my STUDS LIVE so low key I should have hundreds more seeds to come View attachment 276575
Yeah you and anyone growing in a 5 mile radius of you are gonna have hundreds of new seeds. I’ll bet they’ll be less enthusiastic over the whole situation.

Hmmmmmm I cant wait till harvest time to see how many seeds I get I hope thousands now that would be nice and I will have some mighty fine shake from my seeded trees haaaaa a double banger I see my seeds forming now low key if YALL want to know the truth I’m scared to death of running out of seeds maybe that’s why I let these male plants corrupt my crops I can imagine every seed I have should be fire they parents is from store bought 20$ a seed seeds no bag seed here my good buddies well that’s it for now I needed to vent so happy growing everyone

Hmmmmmm I cant wait till harvest time to see how many seeds I get I hope thousands now that would be nice and I will have some mighty fine shake from my seeded trees haaaaa a double banger I see my seeds forming now low key if YALL want to know the truth I’m scared to death of running out of seeds maybe that’s why I let these male plants corrupt my crops I can imagine every seed I have should be fire they parents is from store bought 20$ a seed seeds no bag seed here my good buddies well that’s it for now I needed to vent so happy growing everyone
I only raised seed on purpose once. I didn't have much pollen, just some from a tiny male. I had TONS of seeds, I'm sure you will too.
Apparently a little pollen goes a long way.

Latest posts

Back