NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a update on my three ladies
7D2BF755-A542-4D75-8C5B-C2B8194BCF18.jpeg

Haaaaaa of this little batch of weed that I harvested today I have at least a hundred seeds and this is just a small minimum of what I grew I think imma hit a thousand seeds by the time it’s all over so the end of August you can expect some of your seeds to be ripe and ready to be harvested 🤩🤩🤩
7A27E467-494F-4AAE-8172-A568A86872BD.jpeg

I plan on getting another set of solar panels to control a portable ac unit to keep this room cool and it will be totally off the grid I can’t lie I didn’t run this in the summer because it is to hot but with air conditioning this baby can run year around just a glimpse of a future thread sorry I’m off topic again

Do you have a controller that comes off the Panels before going into the batteries
ie: so no over charging then out to inverter?

Grape solar I believe 600 watt power setup runs a led 500 watts light it comes with inverter and charge controller you need two rv batteries and sun and the lights run for 12 hours every day During sun out times the light pretty much is powerEd by solar panel the setup only need battery power at dusk and dawn U pretty much set your times from 6am to 6pm and it works

This just a small portion of seeds I have to come I think I’m good on seeds for now but in the end I’m looking at thousands of bomb seeds
CCB268E4-7553-454E-982D-477E2596E2EC.jpeg

Could get expensive, will you actually try and run an AC off this too?
No I will buy another set of solar panels to run a ac unit the setup can easily run about 3 thousand including another set of 600 watt panels. I just had a idea and it was burning my guts so I had to do it

I plan on getting another set of solar panels to control a portable ac unit to keep this room cool and it will be totally off the grid I can’t lie I didn’t run this in the summer because it is to hot but with air conditioning this baby can run year around just a glimpse of a future thread sorry I’m off topic again

Your gonna need to add batteries too, I think. Air conditioners use a LOT of electricity and most are needed even after the collectors stop collecting, especially in the summer. I have 12 - 300 watt collectors, 2 - 5000 watt inverters and a ton of batteries and I still had to limit the use of my ac.

I'm excited to see how your get this to work.

Your gonna need to add batteries too, I think. Air conditioners use a LOT of electricity and most are needed even after the collectors stop collecting, especially in the summer. I have 12 - 300 watt collectors, 2 - 5000 watt inverters and a ton of batteries and I still had to limit the use of my ac.

I'm excited to see how your get this to work.
Well the goal is to get the smallest ac unit with the lowest btu’s then pray to God you get a powerful enough solar panel kit instead of having a 540 watts solar panel imma shoot for a thousand watt solar kit test it on two more batteries remember this is a flower room it only need twelve hours of on time in the morning till the sun hit solar panel it’s running on battery then when sun hit solar panels it’s not running on the batteries it’s running from the sun only hours you need to concern yourself with is dusk and dawn when the suns not up the 540 watt Solar panels ran fine without Tripping any breakers for being low on power with those two batteries but you can’t use a powerful load on a low watt system I believe a thousand watt solar panel kit will run a low btu unit OFF GRID to cut to the chase

So I ordered a 800 watt solar kit I’m going to attempt to run a small very small ac unit just enough for my little grow room
C3E8C06C-EC9B-43E9-A751-FDCE1113C8B4.png

IM GOING TO ATTEMPT TO RUN THIS AC UNIT WITH A 800 watt solar kit and two rv batteries for twelve hours a day adjustments will be made
E7B1027C-F829-4560-988F-2766ABFA3E57.png

Latest posts

Back