NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my ac unit came today I already have a 1800 watt inverter from a previous install my ac came on when I plugged it up it would only run the fan when I put it on ac my inverter went into fault so I’m thinking my 2300 watt inverter that I have coming might be to small so I’m thinking about going waaaaaay bigger with my inverter I found a 10,000 watt inverter with a surge of 20,000 I’m THINKINg I might need to get it to complete my projectView attachment 278895
Before you buy call the company and tell them your plan as to running the ac off of this and see what the techs say 1st.

Hey question
Did you win your State Lottery ?
Man dropping Benjamin's like water Good luck hope it works
Nah I got a credit card with Home Depot i figure if it DONT work I will just return it 😆😆😆

So my ac unit came today I already have a 1800 watt inverter from a previous install my ac came on when I plugged it up it would only run the fan when I put it on ac my inverter went into fault so I’m thinking my 2300 watt inverter that I have coming might be to small so I’m thinking about going waaaaaay bigger with my inverter I found a 10,000 watt inverter with a surge of 20,000 I’m THINKINg I might need to get it to complete my projectView attachment 278895
Starting load for the compressor is about 5x running load.
So say the unit takes 8 amps to run @ 120 volts that is 960 watts.

On startup it’s around 40 amps surge.
At 120 that is 4,800 watts.

So for a small unit that 10,000 should work.

Starting load for the compressor is about 5x running load.
So say the unit takes 8 amps to run @ 120 volts that is 960 watts.

On startup it’s around 40 amps surge.
At 120 that is 4,800 watts.

So for a small unit that 10,000 should work.
I hope so

I’m almost certain this inverter isn’t going to do the job YALL know what would be sad if this 10,000 watt inverter doesn’t do the job I will shake my head the ac unit I’m using runs of 440 watts 5000 btu I believe this inverter WIL be here tomorrow I will surely tested out see if it does the job even if it does I’m keeping that 10000 watt inverter just to have in case of power outage so the 2300 watt inverter will surely go back to Home Depot so if it works I will tell u guys if it goes into fault mode I will tell YALL I’m still harvesting seeds so that’s my update until we meet again HAPPY GROWING 🤩🤩🤩
DD744246-659F-452B-A918-82452FB2D78D.png

DRUM ROOLLLLL PLEASE so the 2300 watt inverter works I can actually cancel that 10,000 watt inverter but I think imma keep it just in case so now that we have the right ac and a inverter to run it all I need now is to get the right battery bank and my flowering room will be up and running off the grid with air conditioning I think I will totally install everything on a different day but there you have it a off the grid flowering room powered by solar NOW BACK TO MY THREE LADIES THIS CHAPTER OF LIFE IS A DONE DEAL if you want to know exact models I used just ask and I will spill the beans
CC03D587-79CB-42E0-A9E0-E3AF2A7C84FA.jpeg

DRUM ROOLLLLL PLEASE so the 2300 watt inverter works I can actually cancel that 10,000 watt inverter but I think imma keep it just in case so now that we have the right ac and a inverter to run it all I need now is to get the right battery bank and my flowering room will be up and running off the grid with air conditioning I think I will totally install everything on a different day but there you have it a off the grid flowering room powered by solar NOW BACK TO MY THREE LADIES THIS CHAPTER OF LIFE IS A DONE DEAL if you want to know exact models I used just ask and I will spill the beansView attachment 279076
You may be on to something, after perfecting your off grid grow room you may want to product it.

Haaaaa my big boy came today it’s no way he going back to that Home Depot nope I will keep him till death do us part
470DB119-55D0-4911-81E4-A97795121FD8.jpeg

So Wait
You bought all that expensive equipment to grow the 3 plants you have in the same pot? At least give them their own pot LOL.
Getting there ? Did you power it up yet

So Wait
You bought all that expensive equipment to grow the 3 plants you have in the same pot? At least give them their own pot LOL.
Getting there ? Did you power it up yet
Yes I powered it up and it works I didn’t power up the big boy on top my three ladies will flower outside I just wanted to see if a solar powered flowering room would work low key I probably never flower in that room because I have natural sunlight outside this room will be used if my place lose power I will have a back up electric source MY THREE LADIES LOVE BEING TOGETHER THEY WAS BORN TOGETHER AND THEY WILL DIE TOGETHER

Yes indeed you have a three head beast there
So you never planned to grow in the area ?
View attachment 279368
I flowered one batch about a year ago to see if it works in that room and it worked 12 hours a day on timer far as the future growing in There I might but I have a area in my backyard for growing so I really don’t need to use the room for flowering it was pretty much a science project for me to see if I can grow off grid

Latest posts

Back