NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low key I got some regular and autoflower growing Outside in this nice sun I have killed off the males so my dilemma is will these plants survive in 30 degree temperature Weather it gets pretty cold where I’m at and no I won’t be protecting these plants when the temperature drop I’m interested in seeing if they will survive also the regular plants I’m growing is my own strain I have no idea what the bud will look like so that’s pretty much it once again happy growing ☝️☝️☝️

"Roughly" !!! How far North are you? - (Me - Central IL) I am usually able to leave plants out past Thanksgiving, bottom branches after colas are cut and gone. Generally I make it through the first couple of frosts. Not This Year !! - Hard frosted here about 5 days back and everything is dead. Had some Master Kush out and now it's master mush. I was even trying for a final run with some greenbeans but it killed everything, even what was left of my tomato plants. I have only one onion still growing outside and I might leave it in until this spring.

"Roughly" !!! How far North are you? - (Me - Central IL) I am usually able to leave plants out past Thanksgiving, bottom branches after colas are cut and gone. Generally I make it through the first couple of frosts. Not This Year !! - Hard frosted here about 5 days back and everything is dead. Had some Master Kush out and now it's master mush. I was even trying for a final run with some greenbeans but it killed everything, even what was left of my tomato plants. I have only one onion still growing outside and I might leave it in until this spring.
I stay in the high desert it gets 30 degrees and below its like in the middle of California no vegetables grow here only thing that grows here is weed and green onions hey I wouldn’t pull up them green onions they survive the cold and collard greens will grow also

HAAAAA that seeded weed I grew is bomb smoke 💨 I’m surprised how potent it is but not to stray away from the topic here goes my three ladies and THIER children
96719AF2-1E17-42F0-9481-BFDCEB9FF10A.jpeg

I cant lie I enjoy not having to buy weed only smoking my buds that’s 100% chemical free growing your on will definitely save you money 🌞👁🌚
Sort of. Cost of start up is indeed quickly offset by not purchasing. I don't know how much is saved, sort of like my hobby of handloading and reloading ammunition. I don't think I save one nickle in the long run, but I shoot way, way more often.

Not a direct comparison, but it would cost a lot to keep up a supply of several different strains, and hash made from them in quantity to smoke or give away at one's leisure....which one can achieve by growing. A couple of 4x2 tents, 3x3 or even 2x2 can keep a person in supply. One to flower, one to veg in.

Bubba

My three ladies and THIER children I am going clone crazy 😝😝😝
30F28B76-EECF-4E15-9C83-DA51AA9F5BAD.jpeg

I think I will put my ladies outside in January but I will still have a 1,2,3 I will just keep one clone of each. And another update its been 39 degrees at night where I am at and my plants is surviving theY DONT look sick only thing the cold weather is turning my plants purple which I don’t mind HAPPY GROWING 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Haaaaaa not to get off topic again but I gotta let yalll know if YALL into cloning regular fruit trees yes CLONEX WORK ON FRUIT TREES AS WELL
58DFEAD5-6958-4A71-AD7A-BFFCF9D4134D.jpeg

Hey its been been 30 degrees in temperature at night where I live plants still look good they are just turning purple so we will see if weed plants can survive below weather conditions

Its been like 26 degrees at night here its been some days since i checked on my girls it appears the only thing cold weather is doing is turning my plant purple i guess only time will tell haaaaa a little piece of my seeded weed
20211204_080855.jpg
20211204_080845.jpg

Ok cold weather is killing my plants outside it’s been in the twenty degree range my plant are alive but they look like they are struggling pretty much all of them is turning purple

Latest posts

Back