NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Climate not climax @Bubba has my mind in the gutter again
He is ......................................
1640098510651.png

So im thinking of keeping 1,2,and three till may 16 if they survive that long. So i might run 1,2 and three clone special through all the way through summer let them bud ass trees which these ARE NOT MY STRAIN IT WAS BOUGHT SEEDS BUT they will be growing in pots all water no nutrients no seeds straight buds i will have a delight in smoking SO BASICALLY imma keep 1 2 3 plants alive clone the holy smit out of them i think the bigger the tree the bigger the buud and plant them may 16 haaaaa i do have some autoflowers going so shortly i should have some showable budzzz just a small update HAPPY GROWING

Hey whats going on i have no pictures for today but my ladies is having babies out the yang i cant wait for this summer im not doing seeds im doing all clones i probably run 1 2 and three all the way to next fall haaAaa or till i get tired of them strains my goal is to smoke completely for free and never have to buy from dispensary this year im running all buds no seeds these trees is grown with straight water no chemicals HAPPY GROWING

Hopefully I will attempt to put my clones outside February 1st try to get two growing seasons the outdoor temperatures should be better than what it was long as I’m done flowering by may 16 I’m fine I’m running 1 2 and 3 throughout the summer so that’s my update for now HAPPY GROWING

Ok so I put some two foot clones outside and guess what the temperatures is still hitting 26 degrees at night so my plants is definitely feeling the chill turning purple but good thing is they not dead so hopefully if it warms up where my plants can bounce back long as I finish flowering by may 16 I’m good why may 16 well after that date your flowering plants will start to grow regular going back to veg so I still have time to put more clones out all I need is nighttime warm weather I’m trying to squeeze two harvest in this year the auto flowering plants I planted outside is not growing they are remaining baby size a remember I’m running my three ladies THEY ARE THE MOTHERS OF ALL CLONES so there will be no seeds in my smoke I’m still harvesting seeds I’m still smoking my own haaaaaa so my weed is off the grid u might say😆😆😆 my main goal is to smoke for free THATS it that’s all I’m quite as a mouse but that’s it for now HAPPY GROWING

Latest posts

Back