NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One last tip your plant will tell you if something is wrong or u doing something they don’t agree with low key all you have to do is look 👀 for the signs your plant give off but that’s another conversation for later soooo happy growing

I can’t lie the weakest plants shall indeed die I’m keeping only the biggest males in this batch haaaaa of course all female plants live

I got a little dirty secret at the end of my three ladies life span I had no other choice but to cheat and go against my normal way of doing things to keep things A go and later I will tell y’all y I made the choice I made

Wow wat if I take my three ladies outside and let them grow all summer and I make seeds out of my clones I made mmmmmmhmm I don’t know the plot has thickened

Aye low key my plants show me in its actions wats going wrong with it so when them plants show me signs of distress I immediately upgrade they pots to a bigger pot then they will start to grow back regular your plant has either eaten up available soil in pot or your root have no more growing room inside the pot u are using either way it’s time for a bigger bigger pot and more soil

Well tomorrow my first day for my outside crop the majority of plants I made will be going outside to veg and flower naturally my only goal is to smoke year around for free that’s my goal so yeah I’m hoping for huge healthy plants with a lot of buds And plenty seeds so until we chat again happy growing

My three ladies and thier children is ready for the summer tomorrow I’m putting these ladies straight out in the yard and now it’s almost time to make some seeds
379D753D-906C-4F66-92DE-70FD94E1B0AE.jpeg

Well I think my three ladies and thier children will all be put outside only things left in my tent will be 4 random clones once my three ladies get situated outside I think I will clone them and get a one two and three so all of them will live on all is good outside the main majority of plants is loving the sun I can’t lie I got about two clones that’s watered by sprinklers isn’t getting water so they are looking a mess but besides those two my transition to outside went excellent I still have 4 clones indoors so my grow grows on

Well a week from now I should see new growth on my clone transplants these clones I have inside will be seeds imma clone one two and three once them ladies get settled out side and have exact copies of my three ladies so my question should I prepare for a fall harvest and keep the clones a growing at this point all is up in the air but no matter what I do my last procedure is making my three ladies pollinated so I can have plenty regular seeds of my three ladies so I don’t know I might prepare for next year harvest with new strains just waiting to be pollinated and remember all this came from three seeds

So just a update my three ladies have been cloned they are outside loving the free sun so the clones of each lady will have a different pot im going to make sure to keep each strain separate and in its own pot I might make more clones to run through to winter but when all is said and done I need them seeds at the end once u learn cloning efficiently your entire grow game will change oh well im just babbling so I’m just waiting for my three ladies to root then it’s all good we gonna pot them up and just grow them as the new mothers more clones can be made and more seeds can be made ok I’m done for now until we meet again HAPPY GROWING

Clones is loving life outdoors the main thing is making sure your ladies is watered haaaaa and loved 🥰 I can’t wait to finally smoke my three ladies I can’t lie I have some curing I chopped them clones I put out feb 1 while I smoke up last year’s grow I will let my stash marinate in a nice cool shady spot and age before I smoke it when I open the container my girl be like that stank yes I will soon have seeds of my three ladies so they will live on

Also I left about 20% of buds on plants to see if they will reveg if they do I will harvest twice off the same tree I also have dates to put out soon about when to do wat im unsure if the east coast has the same schedule but hey west coast these dates is golden far as outdoor grow dates oh well once again HAAAAAAPPY GROWING 🤩🤩🤩

Yeah I think imma keep on cloning imma wait a week or two let my clones triple in size yep I’m not gonna make these seeds just yet imma grow probably to November December far as outside yes all I want is to smoke bomb weed for free it felt good breaking down them purple buds I grew ain’t nothing better than fishing and having some smooth free smoke to smoke so I’m extending the grow season to winter I don’t know I might run my ladies for another year we shall see oh well HAAAAPPY GROWING

My three ladies from my winter grow I don’t take my water leaves off i crumple them up with the bud and smoke it
44704320-7A30-485D-95F4-FFB5FA27E54F.jpeg

Latest posts

Back