NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIER children
BDFFAED2-4BA9-4620-B833-91F220879CF8.jpeg

My ladies is almost ready to clone again I have germinated another batch of seeds so I can make seeds out of THIER CHILDREN after all this madness I will have three brand new strains from $20 DOLLA SEEDS yes I will take y’all step by step on pollination of my ladies I just gotta wait till my seedlings grow to a nice size im done with thsee strainS for now i will start growing my next batch of plants for next year crop shortly hopefully I find my grand daddy purple seeds and make that one of my strains for next year harvest that’s it for now HAPPY GROWING
2FA612A0-C4D5-4A48-8AA1-CC4C30225536.jpeg

HOPEFULLY I HAVE A POTENT MALe IN THIS BATCH MAYBE PASS THAT PURPLE GENE TO MY LADIES
79D34518-E2F9-45D9-BC25-241C76AC877F.jpeg

So here goes my three ladies unfortunately one has passed so now we down to two ladies I will surely let y’all see the bud from these beautiful ladies when harvest time HEY THEY A LITTLE CAMERA SHY BUT here they go
253D5F27-776B-4F3A-8A71-4051EB04068E.jpeg

ONE of these lucky fellas will impregnate my ladies and just like that a new strain will arise 😛😛😛
2D394B9E-4196-45BC-A5E4-E2AACA82D247.jpeg

Never grown ınsıde but I fınd ıt ıntrestıng, I belıve I wıll check ıt out thıs wınter.
I do both and it works together once you find your rythm with indoor and outdoor grow you can pretty much grow year around good luck growing

THIER children stealing the show ok I admit the same plants that I’m growing outside is inside they all the same clones they grow different these plants seem to enjoy led lights they are growing beautiful but outside they are shorter which I thought they would be big july 21 is my deadline for vegetive growth so all clones will grow indoors until they become a nice size then outside they go i will try to be finished by November December those are our coldest month but that’s it a little update until next time HAPPY GROWING
4030A646-05E6-4F6C-BC79-9B1F1731C4F5.jpeg

Last edited:
IM THINKING OF PUTTING THEM big plants outside July 21 make sure I gotta clone of one two and three and call it a day let my studs grow to nice size and then make seeds are just keep the cycle going but I do want a different flavor of weed I want a plant that grows big sadly to say my three ladies didn’t meet those qualifications far as veg growth they stayed short I will be growing a different strain next grow soon as I get my seeds

I wanted to tell y’all I just planted grand daddy purple she also will be joining us soon I planted three seeds one should germinate 😛😛😛

I bought another tent imma use one for just veg growth and one tent for germination and cloning I will just have 500 watt Viparspectre in one and a 900 watt Viparspectre imm going to grow my plants to a nice size then putter outside I was going to make seeds but not yet imma do some more clones let them seeds I planted catch up with the other strains imma run probably train wreck Girl Scout cookies and grand daddy purple I can’t lie now that I brought grand daddy to the party I gotta make seeds I’m low key thinking feminized seeds i don’t know so imma have about six strains going so that’s it for now HAPPY GROWING

Latest posts

Back