NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I’m planting Girl Scout cookies today as we speak hopefully they will germinate yes indeed I’m bringing out the heavy hitters

Grand Daddy Purple has entered the scene yeeeeehaaaaa 🌞👁🌚
2D58AA3B-DB51-4339-A96B-BD9706B408F2.jpeg

Unfortunately my studs had a fall today and truly I don’t know if they are going to make it but good news is I can always plant more seeds HAHAHAHAAAAA 😛😛😛
8D00E706-BC3F-4F5D-99B6-B6676A7B6C5D.jpeg

Also I planted a good number of autoflower plants for the hurry up and grow thang I’m trying not to buy weed from the dispensary I wanna be totally self sufficient

So grand daddy purple trainwreck and green crack has germinated my new tint arrived its 4’ by 4’ by 80” I bought a new Viparspectre the 1200 watt my goal is to keep veg growth indoors then flower outside year around I might keep these strains going for another year before I make seeds so now I have about seven strands going I’m waiting for girls scout cookies to germinate so this will be my line up for this year imma do autoflower also sooooooo stay tuned for more shenanigans 😛😛😛
B9456074-B422-46AE-82C5-4A9222C2801F.jpeg

Girl Scout cookies germinated last night so once they grow big enough IM going to clone holy @#%+ out of them so that’s my Update all four strains I planted germinated HAPPY GROWING 😛😛😛

Also my studs I dropped them accidentally about four days ago I’m happy to say about fiv of them survived so my studs live on

The new taking over the last see my baby plants grow all I use is ocean forest fox farms and straight tap water nothing more 😛😛😛
8B036906-BD76-4EDB-9111-F6B1F09B0B0F.jpeg

Latest posts

Back