NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIER CHILDREN POSTED
531CF12A-702F-44B2-B9F2-32F7AE4434C5.jpeg

I’m pretty much going to let These plants get some size to them then straight outside they go my studs will get to grow wild so when it’s time to spread their pollen they will be ready so eventually my cycle’s will come to a end resulting in hundreds of seeds I dont know I might keep this rotation another year I’m not sure yet how many times I will clone these gals Im thinking of letting my pollination occur outs side then I will keep cloning keeping my mothers alive HAPPY GROWING

Ok so my update is I put my studs outside with their children a one two and three imma let them get pollinated by my studs and imma keep them mothers alive through cloning them indoors keeping a rotation of plants outdoors so my seeding process will be done outdoors I know same as last year I’m going to let my mighty fine genetics fly the desert skies no worries they will thank me later so that’s it for now

Well it looks like some of my clones is finished they started budding early for reasons I just don’t know so yeeeeaaaah more smoke to add to my collection

Well I think imma let THIER children die off I really didn’t care for the buds they brought me even tho I still got some trees budding up imma pretty much plant all the clones I have outside leaving me with green crack Girl Scout cookies trainwreck and grand daddy purple we gonna upgrade to bigger gallon pots and proceed to clone them all this year to next growing season so those the four strains I’m running next year unless I add more I do have Auto flower plants growing they starting to bud up as well so I should have some naughty bud pix coming soon😛😛😛 So the shenanigans will continue just with diff strains it’s over for my three ladies thank you all for entertaining my ladies so that’s my update for now HAPPY GROWING

So I’m thinking next year imma plant some clones February 1st then trim them to twenty percent may 16 then let them reveg getting two crops out of one plant in a single Year the trim back twenty percent happens may 16 soooooo stay tuned for my next MAGICK trick hahahaha 😛😛😛

Latest posts

Back