NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ladies
D0092793-84D4-4886-A129-1D8A856A86A4.jpeg

I can’t lie November-January I can’t grow the temperature goes to 20 degrees outside at least so everything will be indoors during these months February 1st will be my put my MATURE clone plants outside till may 16 yes that’s your window to flower a plant before veg season comes for a year around operation may 16 I will have a unknown amount of clones and it’s just a endless loop hey if your temperatures don’t dip below 50 degrees you can grow outside year around also may 16 chop your buds off letting all the un finished buds stay on the plant two weeks from may 16 your plants will go back to veg giving you your second harvest for the year basically cut 80% of your budding plant then leave twenty percent of your plant and they will go back to veg in a couple weeks well I got that off me brain I was just venting HAPPY GROWING WORLD

My autoflower seedlings are coming along I decided to always keep autoflower plants going because how fast they finish is excellent and I’m talking about indoor growing in your veg tent keep ‘em in one month planted apart so about every month you can possibly harvest autoflower plants budsss I been growing them under 18/6 and they don’t mind being with feminized plants they all get along perfectly so that’s where I’m at I have numerous autoflower plants budding and four feminized plants growing in my tent that’s the update HAPPY GROWING 😛😛😛
C8A276DB-BC37-43E5-964F-A8E39D3D2269.jpeg

I’m thinking feminized seeds of course my grand daddy purple will be the pollen donor so the new strains I’m coming with will be purple crack purple trainwreck purple cookies low key I’m giving y’all my recipe I’m not worried about copycats I have a mystikal touch in growing the strains would still be different if you did the same mix haaaaa my seeds are blessed that’s the difference I’m anxious to see what the strains come out ass the last time I feminized seeds I got attack by mites and my Pollen sacs I made didn’t seem to be giving out that much pollen all plants died under mysterious circumstances so hopefully when I turn grand daddy to a male I get plenty pollen and plenty seeds so yes this my plans now rotations of autoflower will keep going my my my what if I grew some autoflower and let them get pollinated by my feminized plant will I create a freak only time will tell

HAAAAAAAAA this how I’m feeling today I’m now in flower I switchEd the light setting to 12/12 aaaaaand my grand daddy purple plant have been sprayed with tiresia mist so yeah we about to make these feminized seeds why not get this over with before something bad happens I’m happy with a hunned seeds from each plant feminized so those who looking to learn how to feminize your seeds here we go I’m attempting to do it today right now I sprayed top cola on grand daddy purple plant so the day I flip to flower light schedule I start to spray top of cola THATS the only place you need to spray Tiresias it’s almost a guarantee I pollinate my autoflower pot with grand daddy purple pollen ok so that’s it for now we not going to procrastinate any longer we gonna make these new strains low key I should have some nice bud photos pretty soon
0A18B496-4187-4C4F-BE93-4C96B49B608A.jpeg

So this is day two of me spraying Tiresias mist on one of my grand daddy purple plants if all goes well I would have turned four seeds to a couple hunned seeds feminized when you spray plant just spray top cola not underneath it not sideways but the top start to spray Tiresias mist on the same day you flip to 12/12 i spray probably two three times a day only once a day is actually necessary so that’s where I’m at today happy growing

Latest posts

Back