NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gals
90DE9131-0856-4B22-B233-E4F0D9347CB1.jpeg

Ok I’m on day 6 spraying my grand daddy purple plant I would say one more week of spraying my gal She shall turn hermaphrodite I have autoflower plants growing we gonna try to pollinate them with feminized pollen see what type of freak I can create so that’s where I’m at today HAPPY GROWING

Hmmmmmm I’m thinking possibly next grow imma get my Tiresias mist and spray my autoflower plant see if I can turn her into a MAN and make autoflower seeds that would be lovely 😛😛😛

I can’t lie having pure weed no chemical weed is definitely top tier I use no nutrients I have used them long time ago I use straight water and fox farms soil ocean forest soil that’s it that’s all I ph nothing I just pray to our mighty GOD for good weed and that seems to work haaaaaa HAPPY GROWING

Day 11 spraying Tiresias mist on my plant I’m making three new strains purple krack purple trainwreck and purple kookies feminized seeds all I need is to have my gal to start showing male parts soon as I make them seeds I’m growing them hopefully by winter this little love affair will be over and I start with 4 new kups yes yess yesss

Latest posts

Back