NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so basically I’m done spraying my plant it has nut sacs all over itself so it takes about 18 days to turn a female plant to a Hermaphrodit so now I wait for my grand daddy purple plant to spit pollen and my seeds start to form it’s all a waiting game in this situation I either win or lose so that’s where I’m at right now HAPPY GROWING 😛😛😛

54B57C50-F6D0-4F1E-891D-2962A3D42877.jpeg

I can’t wait until I see seeds forming imma have some crazy strains I can’t lie I haven’t seen any pollen drops so I’m on pins and needles what if I got a Hermaphrodit with no pollen to share if successful Strains will be PUUUUUURPLE KRACK PUUUUURPLE TRAINWRECK PUUUUUUUUUURPLE KOOKIES low key i do have planz i CANT really share them thoughts tho im growing them seeds i make next grow see what they look like and they will live comfortably inside the refrigerator waiting to be activated haaaaa I already have strains for days chilling im addicted to making seeds that’s it for now oh yeah I have stopped spraying my plant I have my fan blowing inside my tent trying to circulate whatever pollen I produce

So i still dont see Pollen are open pollen sacs anywhere I have pleeeeenty nut sacs but no visible pollen so I’m on pins and needles waiting for this project to be complete 😩😩😩

what's up with the spotted leaves...is that from spraying the plants or something else...

Latest posts

Back