NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8B76EBE9-BA66-41BF-A493-D0426E36100E.jpeg
43948783-C93F-4E03-BBB7-D281B99E52DF.jpeg

Man if I could get a bare minimum of ten feminized seeds from each plant I will be satisfied im not a greedy man i just want the new strains then it’s cloneville from there if not I got this purple Kush mix imma do participants Girl Scout cookies trainwreck i believe Bruce Banner Green crack HEY HAPPY GROWING 😛😛😛

Ok so here is the situation I have three grand daddy purple plants that I planted one of them I sprayed terasias mist and two I left alone how about one of the two hermied out so now I have two hermied grand daddy purple plants even tho I will have feminized seeds I will also have to say they can possibly hermie so I will keep a sect just for hermied seeds in my collection why HAAAAA I’m glad you asked I will see if a hermied plant makes feminized seeds then I won’t need to use Tiresias mist I can just grow my hermie seeds with them and make more possible hermie seeds 🤣🤣🤣 i wanna see if all seeds made from hermied plants turn hermie and if some will be feminized inquiring minds would like to know it doesn’t hurt having different types of beans I shall say I’m a alchemist I will turn the base seed into the best seed i can possibly create 🌞👁🌚 hahahaha I’m a mad scientist HAPPY GROWING

Also February 1st I will be planting my strains outside that I made last year I will be forced to chop them may 16 the day veg season starts leaving 20% o f the newly formed buds alone they will indeed revegg so I’m coming with a brand new crop may 16 I’m just trying to smoke mighty fine non chemical weed that’s it that’s all before I walk through them pearly gates haaaaa smoking on a budget FREE FREE FREE it’s wherever your mind want to take it where it is you would like to go so that’s about it we Get a chance to see these high desert seeds I made pretty soon HAPPY GROWING

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL WE ARE FAMILY CONNECTED THROUGH HOBBIES YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA🌞👁🌚
DB8F4D98-975D-4874-91B6-79E8E0567E8D.jpeg

Yeah I don’t trim my buds I break them down with my bud and smoke them I swear I don’t even taste the leaves I guess cause I don’t grow with chemicals 😋😋😋

Latest posts

Back