NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DB462E23-D6F8-4AD5-BDAA-981E19F86403.jpeg

I've smoked weed grown by some of the best. Didn't get me any higher than the stuff I grew myself.
I swear the weed I use to get before it was legal blows the doors off any dispensary weed today. And it was just everyday weed. Not that expensive kind bud, which blows the doors off of everyday weed. And I'm definitely sold on my own grown. Just organic, sun grown weed. Nothing fancy. And I use to hate how my buds never turned out like those "rock hard nugs" you always hear people talking about. Everyone wants those tight, dense buds you can actually feel the weight in your hand. Idk, I think that maybe that was part of some type of market grooming or something on that line because them buds really don't break up any better than my light ass bud that's the same size, not too mention mine is way more stickier, way more stinkier, and way more cheepier. And say you by an eighth of weed of both. That little rock hard bud probably weighed half, if not more. My bag, shit there's probably five or six more buds in it. Their whole system is just too market based out or whatever you wanna call it. And I'm sure it's just going to get worse. They've had years to plan all this out and you know damn well they knew how lucrative the cannabis industry is.

Big up to seed connect I got my ordered seeds in less than seven days so today I’m planting pure purple kush to be the daddy’s of my next batch of seeds I’m hoping to get a all purple plant outcome
3DC74109-070C-4C8F-8990-F5849AEC6E40.jpeg

Last edited:
It will run out of time before it does much. Ive done it just to see a few times. Pretty much will look like a runt if its a cloned Auto.

It will run out of time before it does much. Ive done it just to see a few times. Pretty much will look like a runt if its a cloned Auto.
Yeah I have never did one I also got a seed from a autoflower plant it came from the feminized pollen I put it in the dirt to see what that do but it might be to early to plant in soil being I just dug it out a autoflower plant

So the grand daddy purple plant I turned into a Hermaphrodit has pretty much died all its flowers have turned brown it’s pretty much dead far as my feminized plants I see no seeds maybe they are inside my bud I don’t know but my buds is looking mighty fine I’m just waiting to my fan leaves to turn yellow before I chop them im hoping that they have seeds inside hey I had one autoflower to make seeds so I know fo sure I’m going to have some seeds to do future experiment this seed is a autoflower mixed with feminized pollen what will it grow up to be we shall see but that’s my update for now HAPPY GROWING 😛😛😛
629A2179-5E0E-477A-898E-7FDD69A2AB5F.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back