NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1BC656FE-06C7-445A-8980-38F79A354BFA.jpeg

Haaaaaaa update I was growing autoflower plants while I was attempting to make feminized seeds well I’m drying out a autoflower plant and it has seeds in it yes I successfully made seeds with my feminized regular photo period plant so imma let these autoflower seeds sit in the fridge and later I will plant them my questions will be will it be a regular plant or autoflower plant hmmmmmm we shall see 😛😛😛 HAPPY GROWING

Ok so I am starting to see seeds forming in my buds not a lot but some I’m wondering how many seeds I will actually make hopefully a hundred are better oh well low key I think I’m missing a step with feminizing seeds some way pollen production should be better I’m only making small amounts of pollen when I turn my plants Hermaphrodit I need to know how to make my Hermaphrodit give up more pollen well since I see my plants making seeds I will probably let it grow for a couple weeks more just to make sure my seeds is ready to be harvested HAPPY GROWING

Ok so I am starting to see seeds forming in my buds not a lot but some I’m wondering how many seeds I will actually make hopefully a hundred are better oh well low key I think I’m missing a step with feminizing seeds some way pollen production should be better I’m only making small amounts of pollen when I turn my plants Hermaphrodit I need to know how to make my Hermaphrodit give up more pollen well since I see my plants making seeds I will probably let it grow for a couple weeks more just to make sure my seeds is ready to be harvested HAPPY GROWING
I don't get much pollen either. I recently learned from @Gaia's Girl that you can mix the pollen with flour to make it easier to spread around and to keep it dry. I just tried that myself with some CSM feminized pollen and the small amount I mixed into the flour gave me more than enough to pollinate all the lower branches. I can see seeds on them already.

I don't get much pollen either. I recently learned from @Gaia's Girl that you can mix the pollen with flour to make it easier to spread around and to keep it dry. I just tried that myself with some CSM feminized pollen and the small amount I mixed into the flour gave me more than enough to pollinate all the lower branches. I can see seeds on them already.
My problem is I seen no pollen to mix I hit the sacs and nothing comes out not a spec of pollen thanx for the info

I will try my next attempt to make feminized seeds my buds is about ready to harvest and my Hermaphrodit has pretty much died thanx for that excellent information

Latest posts

Back