NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33442484-597C-417D-B882-99F09A59A577.jpeg

At last I’m seeing seeds not many but I’m seeing them only problem I have is wondering was the pollen that made these seeds from the plant I turned Hermaphrodit or was it from the plant that turned Hermaphrodit by itself either way I have new strains coming upcoming seeds I’m making pure purple kush will be the father and my ladies will be green KRACK Girl Scout kookies trainwreck and Bruce Banner im making regular seeds I’m hoping to make a purple plant haaaaaaa I love purple weed so I gotta let my plants run for at least two more weeks I want all seeds to be ripe after I harvest those plants I got some autoflower plants I’m going to flower in my solar powered greenhouse I’m making room for my clones for this summer and February so my solar shed gets to take care of more flowers haaaaaa sponsored by the sun oh well that’s about it for now I just wanted to update YALL HAPPY GROWING

Well my four plants have been harvested I will be putting my autoflower plants inside my solar powered shed so my flowering room actually work we seen it with our own very eyes my next planting will be in February when temperatures is warm enough so give me a couple weeks I will have more buds to show I got another purple plant coming so stay tuned HAPPY GROWING

My word of advice for the new year Stock up on seeds now in the future it will be hard to get seeds and especially pure seeds of the strains we love today time is running out to get seeds from over seas they only allow it for certain seasons MAY EVERYONE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL GROWING SEASON THIS YEAR 🌞👁🌚
D5B9700E-4CF2-4B72-9FD2-B5669A259C3A.jpeg

Sooooo my next mission will be turning ten bought grand daddy purple seeds into thousands of grand daddy purple seeds also mixing a couple more strains green KRACK Girl Scout kookies bruce Banner and trainwreck yes we about to do this all over again
E9488F77-294D-470D-B7EA-6E79DEF9022A.jpeg

Latest posts

Back