NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I put the pure purple kush plants I got about ten inside my flowering shed so all the males will identify theirselves under 12/12 once I kill all the males I will bring them back into the veg room I planted them from seed just so y’all know then after they switch back to veg I will clone the holy @#$& out of them and have pure purple kush for fall nights yesssss so this is where I’m at ok I can’t lie my solar powered shed have been experiencing difficulties due to the storms we been having no sun no solar panels to keep my batteries charged so till these storms pass my plants is in the dark yes my batteries is dead waiting for just a kiss of sun to shine i think that’s it for now HAPPY GROWING 😛😛😛

4AA756BF-6C96-4194-8A1E-A96B8BFBE447.jpeg
AD8DBFE7-0F2C-4EEA-BD62-F3E262137795.jpeg
9520E7E3-6D79-4749-AC2A-7247B0FFA5AB.jpeg
D83E24C5-36FE-4620-805F-381E660665A7.jpeg

Ok I’m about to squeeze in a extra crop before summer February the first approaches real quick it’s the beginning of a quick flowering period before veg season comes so I will plant already matured seeds and clones February 1st outside until May 16th then when that date come I’m going to cut 80% of the buds on my trees and leave 20% left on the stem May 16 my harvested trees will switch back to veg in about two weeks giving you a chance at a second harvest on plants you harvested buds off already I would love to plant in January but where I’m at the weather goes in the twenties in the evening making outside growth almost impossible if your city don’t get cold in the winter you can literally grow year around my first warm day is February first giving my plants three months and a half to finish budding seeds I planted January the first the seedlings is much more tolerant than budding plants so use this as a guide to when to plant remember clones go out May 16th any date earlier than that your plant will begin to bud and this is west coast information I’m not on the east coast so I don’t know that seasoning schedule HAPPY GROWING 🌞🌞🌞

Finally the storms have passed my solar powered shed is back with the lights on my plants been in on and off darkness for about five days hopefully that do not affect my grow only downfall to running solar panels a long storm will drain the holy #$&* out of your batteries oh well that’s it for now

If y’all notice very few people is selling regular seeds. I warned y’all before Stock up on seeds because the power that be is cutting the average person breeding program leaving all the bomb strains to be controlled by a higher power you will be unable to get strains in the future and I’m basically talking about regular seeds they will be unavailable the powers that be DONT want you breeding the more legal weed gets the more unavailable these great strains will become haaaaaa I’m just a whisper in the night giving y’all a heads up 🌞👁🌚

February the first my first crop of the year goes outside I’m getting two crops a year outside HAAAAA anything less would be uncivilized
05D84E94-8D37-4406-878A-D9BC8D388F41.jpeg
9B8B55B8-9E40-44B6-8661-714A2096E498.jpeg

Solar shed up and running sunny clouds to come yessir
AE7419D9-1477-4EE9-B22F-22305274EB35.jpeg
[ATTACH type="full"

Last edited:
Boooooooo something in my backyard is eating my seedlings weed plants my year starting off iffy hopefully when I put these clones out February first nothing eats them here is the kicker all my plants got chicken wire around them 😩😩😩

I can’t lie the temperatures been in the twenties all week my solar powered shed is pretty much a couple degrees higher than outside long story short this chill is frying my plants literally hopefully February first will revive my plants it’s the last day in these bone chilling temperatures so yeah I might have lost my plants to cold weather next year I will add a heater to my operation which I’m frightened to do but yeah this cold is giving me the middle finger
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back