NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI this is wat plants that’s cold looks like😩😩😩
DC170676-0AC8-4C9B-A3D0-1116783EB7A5.jpeg

They don't look as bad as I would have expected. I guess a temporary kerosene or similar heater is out of the question?
I put them in the morning sun it’s cold as #@$& at night and warm in the day so today is my plant outside day anyway so they gonna either die or flower February is the last day we have in the twenty degree temperatures so I should be cool hopefully 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

So I’m going to let the autoflower in my shed hopefully finish flowering in the shed only plants I took outside was the regular non autoflower plants I put all my clones from my feminized plants outside May 16 I will cut 80% of the buds that have grown then they will reveg and turn to regular veg cycle after about two weeks the end of May then they will grow regular until July 21 then it’s flowering season all over again those are my plans I plan to clone the holy $#@& out of my plants then when I’m tired of cloning I will make seeds GRAND DADDY PURPLE will be the father to bare pollen my ladies is BRUCE BANNER GREEN KRACK GIRL SCOUT KOOKIES TRAINWRECK PURE PURPLE KUSH AND A PLANT FROM MY THREE LADIES FROM LAST YEAR THEY SEED LIVES ON new strains will be born around this fall

I love these I swear these is worth its weight in goooold
20AE0F06-335E-4EF6-A1DB-4A9EAF4B7B77.png

Once again I’m off topic but this my collard greens tree I planted from seed my baby is getting so big 😜😜😜
E2E9B965-FC38-4BCA-9685-753AEA009E43.jpeg
D5A7ADE5-07E1-4EF4-A726-A4C037A1A8C8.jpeg

Still getting ready for May 16
5359543E-3C0B-496D-9F5D-845A3FF39A80.jpeg

Last edited:
So I planted ten pure purple kush seeds i let them get a little size then tossed them in my flowering room to sex them how about every last seed I planted was females I ordered regular seeds did they give me feminized seeds is the powers to be stopping our breeding program so I got ten grand daddy purple plants if all of them is female and not one is a male I’m going to call conspiracy to prevent new strains from bomb strains it seems to me it’s about to get real hard buying regular seeds that have males in them meaning you will buy ten regular seeds hoping you have a male but feminized seeds is all you will have all females get ready for the future of growing

Oh yeah my plants that was affected by the cold have bounce back they are still alive and budding

Man if all ten of my grand daddy purple plants end up being all female I will be totally depressed I will know a conspiracy is coming true buy your seeds now

I wonder how true is this. I see it in the future our seed access will come to a end soon buy your seeds now
4AFDDA76-410D-458D-8FE8-A1E42E8550F0.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back