NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbow jones germinated last night we waiting on headband to germ and my gdp seeds to sprout

Man i CANT wait to smoke all these buds it’s a lot of work dealing with these plants im going to be quiet as a mouse nobody will know I got smoke I will smoke and be merry and keep making strains not going to the dispensary because I grow my own savings tons of money yeeeeehaaaaaaa😜😜😜

CC835BD4-75FE-4418-B6B4-5CF27414C47A.jpeg

It’s looking like one of my gdp plants is a male in my flowering room I might have gotten lucky I’m thinking my dream has come true KRACK daddy is close to be born yes yess yesss I’m crossing my fingers this seems like my last chance on getting true gdp seeds in my breed but I will keep y’all notified hopefully the gdp seeds I have in veg one is a male that would make me very happy

Here’s my maybe male I had him in the flowering room then I brought them to the veg room now they started to show their sex I’m almost a hunned percent sure this is a male forming I will be sad if I’m wrong
A31B5023-A881-4C27-A999-FBB880F4CF81.jpeg

Last edited:
Yup it’s pretty much confirmed I got two pots with five plants in each well both pots have a male plant so I’m saying I have a male in my flowering room that’s going to hopefully pollinate everything aaaaand I have a male in my veg tent growing veg style so I’m saying I will make more seeds in the future WITH GRAND DADDY PURPLE BEING THE FATHER 😝😝😝
60E8FAEE-8364-43B5-BDA5-64F9150861F4.jpeg

Don’t look like my 707 headband is going to germinate on a brighter note the church and my rainbow jones have sprouted if my 707 doesn’t germinate I will probably plant them on another round I have enough strains to play around with these seeds that germinated will be cloned at the soonest possible time so I will know they sex solar shed its super confirmed that I got two males so my seeds will be made also in my fridge I have a strain called momma Jessie this plant had some fat buds so I’m thinking maybe I will plant this strain see if they germinate y not she was a outdoors plant I had one summer so one more strain to add to my gene pool I’m medicating right now so don’t Trip we rolling in thoths right now oh well I think imma sit back for a second and think of better ways to grow my operation HEY HAPPY GROWING 😍😍😍

So I got two gdp plants in my solar shed that’s in flower and I got two gdp plants in my veg room I plan on doing a rotation of making seeds I want a couple thousand seeds from each strain after I vigorously clone the plants I got maybe in fall I will dedicate space to make seeds my male gdp plant is in full flower so I’m waiting on him to switch back to veg and grow almost regular around April I will take clones to replace my trees may 16 that’s going outside my clones is just now starting to grow I’m hoping they get some size before may 16 that’s about it for now

Latest posts

Back