NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So right now my cloning is finished im just letting my plants grow right now until may 16 once may 16 arrive all these is going outside and I’m taking a &$#@ load of clones im going to let them grow then once that batch get some size imma let my solar shed flower that round but before I take them to flower once again imma clone the holy @#$& out of my plants and keep them in the veg room where I will finally make seeds hopefully I will have a third tent up and running by then so that’s pretty much my plans until fall im running these clones i got to next winter and possibly next year

So my strain MOMMA JESSIE buds was fat i mean all buds few leaves so the buds had seeds i have recently planted those seeds with the hope to turn that fat bud into a purple fat bud if they germinate i will surely see Mixing gdp with MOMMA JESSIE soon as my gdp male switch back to veg growth i will clone him a couple times yup imma clone my males keeping a father in the mothers room i believe they can coexist in harmony im dam sure gonna milk as many seeds out of this that i can HEY I GOT STRAINS NOBODY HAS yeah I can’t lie I got a lot of strains to play with i already got a chokolate KRACK in my fridgerator haaaaa as you guessed my mixture chokolate kush and green KRACK just sitting in my fridge waiting her turn ok I’m just venting HAPPY GROWING 🍑🍑🍑

I believe one of my momma Jessie seeds have sprouted hopefully five more germinate they will be sexed as soon as possible all males will be exterminated leaving only a gdp male to pollinate every thing all I need is about two momma Jessie female plants and I will be good soon I shall have a brand new batch of strains labeled and bottled yessir

Clone chamber
3CA8832E-8D57-499E-B1B2-07ECB6EA3D6D.jpeg

so I’m looking at my grand daddy purple plants they are showing their sex well about eight out of ten are males I can’t lie I thought they sent me a pack of feminized seed but nope so sorry seedman so I should have more than enough pollen to make some seeds I already cloned this male event so I will let them grow big with each strain and make a couple thousand seeds I’m just really waiting for my male plants to return to veg I’m hoping to add a third tent soon not to big but big enough to handle business I need a tent just for my propagation needs baby clone tent or a mother tent I do have about seven strains I m dealing with oh well that’s my update for now

Hey for those who wanted to grow grand daddy purple seedsman has regular and feminized seeds on the market right now grab them while you can and they have kens estate which is a bonus
5F37E087-A9C3-4FCE-88A3-2E77641E37EC.png

Yeah I plan on making seeds on a larger scale imma take clones of each strain and pollinate them with gdp but these plants going to be big so I can get a load of seeds I technically never have to buy seeds again but I’m sure I will it’s a couple strains I want oh I’m thinking of running the solar shed right through summer ok new people to growing learn how to clone it’s simple ask questions if needed haaaa that might be it for now

Hey once you learn how to clone it is easy I got about a 98% success rate making roots ask me and I will give u recipe for successful cloning I don’t hold out save money turn four seeds to hundreds of plants in maybe weeksss

I wonder how pure my grand daddy purple seeds is I wonder will some of my new strains be purple I sure hope so I THINK I WILL CALL THIS ONE STRAIN I MADE PURPLE RAIN for the lover in u yes soon as I get these seeds dried I will grow them out so we can see my new strains

Man all I wanna do is have a endless supply of weed where I’m smoking buds like it’s nothing I plan to smoke errrlast bud I grow it’s all fooooor me chemical free smoke that’s my goal where I live I have no friends I’m low key it’s nobody I have to share my harvest with I’m smoking sitting on the dock of the bay
image.jpg

Ok this is one situation I never dealt with im trying to reveg my male plants I think they are going to die I don’t think they are revegable I know not a word I’m not tripping if they died but I wish I could have had a male gdp plant in my arsenal in veg with the mothers oh well have anyone ever revegged a male marijuana plant

Haaaaaa but I took clones from the gdp plant and they aren’t showing signs of being a male so I might have dodged a bullet I think I have my male gdp plant

Latest posts

Back