New Billboards, Posters Target Medical Marijuana Smokers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Law enforcement agencies across Colorado are cracking down on drugged driving.

The Colorado Department of Transportation is putting up billboards, posters and even ads at gas pumps that warn drivers that, "Drugged driving is impaired driving."

Officials say the campaign is aimed at preventing drugged driving caused by prescription medication, over-the-counter medication, medical marijuana and illicit drugs. However, some of the advertisements specifically target medical marijuana users.

One poster being sent to medical marijuana clinics and pharmacies says, "A medical marijuana card isn't a license to drive under the influence."

Another says "You can't hide driving under the influence of cannabis. Drug recognition experts are trained to spot the signs."

hxxp://tinyurl.com/3oypuqg

I can drive high better than most people can drive on their best day.

FruityBud said:
Another says "You can't hide driving under the influence of cannabis. Drug recognition experts are trained to spot the signs."

hxxp://tinyurl.com/3oypuqg

I just have to call bull on that.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I just have to call bull on that.

lol, I was going to comment on that and then forgot by the time I read the whole thing.

Less I smell like a hot pound, you'll never know.
I could smoke myself retarded and still straighten up in a split second. What would the Field sobriety test entail? Holding a cheeseburger in front of me, arresting on sight of drool?

Charged with biting the Burger.

Officer; I must have pink-eye.....

Latest posts

Back