New blood here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pistil

Member since 1999
Reaction score
Hi nice people! I'm a bad english speaker from Italy, sorry for this… I'm very glad to have found this forum because you all seems serious people sharing very useful informations in a clean and courteus manner so, congratulations to this community!

I'm here to kindly ask some opinions about a little botanic experiment that i started without the necessary items, later i'll open a thread in the apposite section about this but not now… this is just a short pause in my working day:rolleyes:

Have a nice day!

Welcome fireside pilgrem mighty glad to have ya Loves yur sausages! Mmmm yup sausages and fireside be mixin well reckon mighty fine. Glad yur here!

BWD

Many many thanks guys!
I'm going to open a thread to show the mess i'm doing:eek:

:ciao:

your in the right place to fix that mess:giggle:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

The greatest American hero! I remember that show. I was just a little kid then!

Welcome. :)

Yep, i used to see that cool tv show too when i was young... since than time i never seen it again... pity :/

I don't know if i'll be able to fix my mess but i'm happy to have found this forum, anyway :)

Welcome to the best site on the web for growing, unlike other sites, the people on this one know what they are talking about, and answer your questions while it can still help your grow. If you read the stickys, and ask questions you will find that your grows will get better and better as time passes, but beware, as your garden gets better, your will to stop growing will deminish greatly.

Thanks again guys!
I have not read the sticky threads yet, i'm going to do it asap!

:welcome: to the 'Passion friend. Greenest of mojo fer ya's.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

"Believe it or not I'm walkin' on air, I never thought I could feel so free-e-e, Flyin away on a wing and a prayer, Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just Pistil" :ciao:

:rofl:

Rotfl!:rofl:
You must have some very good pot there if you sing in this way, isn't it?:hubba:

Welcome and your English is better then mine!

We are glad you are here!

Thank you!!!! :') :eek:

This wouldn't be possible without my friends, my mum, MJ, Bob, MP, ....
Love ya all!:D

gwyneth-paltrow-crying-after-receiving-an-oscar.jpg

Latest posts

Back