new bong discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the ganja farmer

Reaction score
So the last sack I bought was some schwag, which is kind of out of the ordinary for me. It tasted terrible and took many hits to start working. The taste was beginning to drive me crazy when I had the thought of using mouthwash instead of water in the bong. I mixed the mouthwash with some water and put it in the bong. It tasted so good something in the mouthwash really cools down the smoke. Try it sometime.

i saw at the head shop here some bong flavor...a liquid you add to your water...so i guess after hearing your experiment it will work i will have to try it...i wonder if koolaid would work :confused:

I think you need something that's really strong for it to work. Maybe if you used alot of mix when you make the koolaid it'll work.

I have used some sweet champagne before that has worked well. It has to be very sweet, too sweet for me to actually drink. Of course, I like extra dry champagne.

I've used raspberry pucker.. soco.. and beer at one point.. when i was too lazy to get water from the sink i would just dump whatever i was drinking in it

some cut up lemons and ice is pretty good.

lemons and ice sounds good. i don't like trying the other shit cause I don't know where my THC is going but I can handle the taste of bud rather then losing all my thc in my bong water

I use my own urine.

Not really.
But I remember back in the 70's when a friend of mine was convinced he got high from drinking used bong water.
He even asked my to save it if I changed it when he wasn't there.
So I did. And I saved some for about 5 or 6 days until it resembled piss.
Old piss, eeewww.
He showed up and I handed it to him. He downed it and then like swayed on his feet for several seconds. I thought he was gonna pass out.
He never asked for bong water again.

He downed it and then like swayed on his feet for several seconds.
..hearing that story made me "sway on my feet" ..

:eek: i threw up in my mouth a little reading that ;)

GanjaGuru said:
I use my own urine.

Well figured with a post containing drinking/using urine why not a history post. lol

c/p wikipedia. :)

In Siberia, to communicate with the spirits, the indigenous people drank the urine of another who has consumed fly agaric (a hallucinogenic mushroom), or of one who has in turn drunk urine of like source. The potency of the mushroom does not decrease significantly until around the seventh drinker, because the muscimol from fly agaric is essentially unaltered after being secreted from the kidneys. Not only does this conserve the mushrooms, but it also eliminate unpleasant side-effects caused by muscarine, which does not pass on through urine. Likewise, reindeers licked the ground where there is urine containing fly agaric from the religious ritual.

Now how is that for wacked. lol

Latest posts

Back