New Books...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobstah

Reaction score
I've done a lot of reading from a lot of very well organized and knowledge folks, from their treads. I thought it was important to have a couple of books. I saw that marijuana botany by clarke and marijuana horticulture medical bible by cervantes was important reads so i ordered monday and arrived today. these books are fantastic. i've browsed through both and are very interesting. thanks for the advise folks, you were all right once again.

Maine taught said:
I've done a lot of reading from a lot of very well organized and knowledge folks, from their treads. I thought it was important to have a couple of books. I saw that marijuana botany by clarke and marijuana horticulture medical bible by cervantes was important reads so i ordered monday and arrived today. these books are fantastic. i've browsed through both and are very interesting. thanks for the advise folks, you were all right once again.

Glad this place has been able to help ya....IMO Cervantes might mean well but compared to Clarke he is a bit of a joke. Kinda like the Chevy Chase of MJ. I hve Marijuana Botany by Clarke and The Marijuana Garden Saver by J C Stitch and Ed Rosenthal. Both are life savers at times.

thanks hammy that is the next book of order garden saver, need to read these, its a lot to consume before i start up my indoor tents. i want to do this right, dont need the girls being ill, i know i will make mistakes that a given for me...

I concur, Clarkes book is by far, the most detailed and factually informative mj guide I have seen. I've begged, borrowed, and read dozens. Some claim it is antiquated, and out of touch, but only when it goes against "their" particular belief..;)
It is based on scientific evidence, facts. Not a lot of "purdy pictures", clandestine theories, or colorful talk. In fact, it doesn't even tell one "how" to grow. Mo .."ten litre pots" and "magic soils or additives"
It simply provides the information on exactly why and how, MJ functions, and what and why it thrives and survives.

Latest posts

Back