new but not new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncmga

Reaction score
Greetings to all MP members!
I am with the NCMGA( National Capital Master Gardeners Association) in DC! We got medical now going for recreational and grow here. Pray that all goes well because there are a lot of ' sick ' people (politicians) here lol. Though seriously I'm one of the finger full of medical mj gardeners here trying to make a difference. Hopefully I can share some of my experiences trials, errors etc. with fellow cannabists.
Peace to all!
Atomic Dog

That is awesome master gardeners are growing the dank. Never did that when i took the courses... Very cool.

Right after you cut down your plant, if you stick the end of the stalk in boiling water, will it shoot the THC directly to the buds?:vap-leafy_wave:

Right after you cut down your plant, if you stick the end of the stalk in boiling water, will it shoot the THC directly to the buds?:vap-leafy_wave:

I am going to believe you are actually asking a question and not trolling.
No. Doing that will not result in anything beneficial. Old Wives tales. Right up there with watering with Grape Soda to get
Grape Flavored Buds.

Welcome to MP MCNGA!

Thanks shatterdabs , I guess its good for some of us to come out of the closet lol and some the trenches and others the bush (guerillas), I'm all 3, look to the left, lokk to the right, then left again lol. Here in DC the new medical mj card are fresh being in ads now, and is almost all impossible to do my outdoor grows here (fun, challenging, and worth it) but I had to after almost 10(whew!) give up outdoors DC! No joke, the deer have alas taken over! (sigh).

Peace
Atomic Dog

Latest posts

Back