New camera..new pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chong420

Reaction score
whats up..lost 3 of the 4..added nutrients too early, which fried 'em to where there was no recovery..but it's cool cuz i still got one..jus bought a camera, so here are some pics of it..gonna transplant later on today..went to the 'dro shop and picked up some 3 gallon grow bags..they didn't have any containers, nor does any place carry 3 gallon buckets...plus they were like 30 cents...so now it's straight water for awhile at least..you can see in the pics the plant has some yellowing..i hope it doesn't go hermie on me..plus i just ordered more seeds today..got some ak-48 coming as well as some white widow..didn't realize the ww was a 4 pack of fem seeds for 25..if i had knew prior to purchasing, i wouldn't have got them, but oh well..hopefully they'll get here with no problems..i need to order a light soon..i'm looking at the 400w hps econo from inside sun for like 100 bucks..it says its refurbished, but they're still good aren't they? it won't burn my house down will it? and i think someone said it'll add like 15 bucks to the electric bill..i can handle that..i just dont wanna burn down the house..

P1010003.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010011.JPG

also, this one was the smallest of all four..the runt of the litter, but still..it's been veggin' for a while..what's the deal with it? why soo small? is it the lighting? the nodes are real tight and it's starting its 5th already...weird.

the tighter the nodes the better.....the hubby and i had a ****** mutant male once that was only about 4 inches tall with about 10 nodes :eek:

nice pics....congrats on the new camera :)

i found a 3 gallon pot out in the shed and said what the hell and transplanted..i was gonna just leave it outside and turn it into an outside grow, cuz i wanna break open those bubblicious seeds..but i figured, i'll finish this out..so hopefully the transplant went well..nice root ball formed inside the cup, which could be the reason for growth..hopefully it'll be alright and it'll start to take off here in a day or so..

12.jpg

btw, thanks lady for the comment..yeah the spacing on the nodes is pretty good..i jus hope it turns out to be a female for me..but it's cool, cuz i've learned from my many mistakes and i'm sure the next go around will be very good..

here's some latest pics..i transplanted two days ago, which went pretty well...had a nice rootball in the cup so it just slid right out..yesterday, new growth appeared so i'm assuming it was stress free..now i just gotta wait it out and not kill it..

18.jpg

16.jpg

Lookin good. nice and short. ;)

thanks mutt..here's more pics..i tried to get pics of the nodes on this thing..it's only like 3 inches tall..maybe 4..

30.jpg

29.jpg

Id pinch off those very bottom leaves, the ones that first grow at germination. I always cut mine off when they start to droop. They wont hurt anything, but they do take energy for not absorbing much light.

Latest posts

Back