New Drip Systems + CO2 (BB-WW)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few reasons:
1) 1000 watt ballist is very heavy and would not recommend hanging. Not sure on the weight, I'm guestimating around 40 pounds.
2) Remove ballist from cold area, ballist generates a lot of heat. (Cold area is where you grow you plants.)

Keep temps low when flowering (68 F), improves quality.

Later,
Grim

Hey excuse my ignorance but im trying something with a drip system and have a few questions, i was wondering if you can help me? I built a 4x4x8 wooden structure, this will primarlly be for the flowering stage, about how many plants can i squeze in and still reach max. yeild? for flowering im using 1 53k lumins 400w hps lamp. im also not sure about the co2 useage and how much? to be honest with you ive come along way in my research but know i have alot more to learn.
Thanks for your time, MECA

highlife said:
grim reefer what does the box on the ac prevent?

As not to suck the Co2 in?? (just a guess). Those babys are going to be DANK!!!!!! Good luck man.....PEACE:D

notthecops said:
Hey Grim, you're right about the heat dispursing and the "Big guy" being able to see more. BUT, they can see anyway, and I gurantee you if their is a chopper in your area, they already know what you're doing. But the heat itself will dipurse among the plants, and open area on top (as you know heat rises). I've had 10, 1000w lights going in one basement, and never had any heat issues. I always had prper ventilation of course. But trust me man, you gotta try it at least once. If you do it from the biginning, and veg for 4 weeks, their is no reason someone with your skill level can't get AT LEAST 1lb per plant.

Dispense with the paranoia folks. A turbine chopper costs between $750-$1000 per hour to run; LEO is not going to send in a chopper for a 4 plant grow.

The only way you'll get caught is your neighbours dobbing you in for pungent odour; police knocking on your door because of some distrubance or petty crime; or running your mouth off (DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU ARE GROWING)

Now that said you have some very healthy plants their mate.

Latest posts

Back