Advertise On Marijuana Passion

New forums

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
We've added new categories to our forum : ADVANCED GROWING TECHINQUES - This was the wish of a quite some members on our forum so I hope you guys (and girls of course) will use them :)

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Thanks MP. Yet another great addition to the site. ;)

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
MP :) You "rock"! How can you enjoy the beautiful weather in Holland if alls you do is stay in and work on your computer?:p

ROOR

Pot Nerd
Reaction score
marp for president............I missed you guys yesterday...:)

A

AeroTX

we need a rep that is pro-marijuana as the speaker of the house.

Jerseydude

Reaction score
GreenDayGirl said:
MP :) You "rock"! How can you enjoy the beautiful weather in Holland if alls you do is stay in and work on your computer?:p
Holland???

I am an Amsterdam vet of the last 5 years and eight trips.
Although it is changing for th worse, it's still a LOT of fun!!!

Sensi-Man

Sensi-ble Grower
Reaction score
Jerseydude said:
Holland???

I am an Amsterdam vet of the last 5 years and eight trips.
Although it is changing for th worse, it's still a LOT of fun!!!
YEAH true JD:bong1: ,very true.I also am an amsterdam regular seeing it aint expensive for me to cross the sea from scotland to Holland and back again,lol.

Anyone going to the 'dam should defo check out the pink floyd cafe(umma gumma),nice tunes,decor and friendly stoner type service with great weed to be smoked.Also if you come out of the central train station just beside it is a great cafe aptly named the 'central cafe' and its got some real swet strains also,the great thing bout the dam is the choice but as JD says things are changing but if you are polite and well manered then the police wont stop you ...beware they dont **** around over there and the cops,as friendly as they seem,can turn nasty in seconds!

Ajax soccer club has a fantastic stadium that you can park up in for free all night till 7am next day so thats cOol And its well worth taking in a game when your stoned cos its a great atmosphere,specially the european matches in the champions league or UEFA cup,etc.

If ya wanna save cash then stay in the hostels which are well cheap,even better 4 or 5 of you can go rent out a docked boat down in the canals for the night and smoke away w/out being disturbed all for a measly few euros,its a blast trust me and you can even safely store any luggage there while you cruise the city.I LOVE THE DAM:) ENJOY IT PPL WHILE YA STILL CAN.Peace:joint:

Latest posts