New gadget I need.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
This will help me with having to get down on my hands and knees and reach back under the canopy to water my ladies. i may not get this exact version, but this thing is great. Pus runs on batteries if needed. Pretty neat.

B621EBEE-13D6-42D0-8C6F-4AD991E64760.jpeg

this is the ticket Slips into a 5 gallon bucket with your water and nutes, has a 10 ft hose and delivers water as fast or as slow as you want without having to get under your plants

edit it’s also rechargeable usb

If I go the wand style l'll need an extension on the end to be able to stand while watering, I can't go from the top of the plants due to no open sides. I would need one with a 90 degree fitting on the nozzle so I could go in horizontally under the canopy. Almost like a Z with a long center. that would be really ideal for my back, lol. Can I just add an extension and 90 to these wands?

I haven’t taken mine apart but I think you can jerry-rig easily anything you want to this with little plumbing experience I usually grab a seat at the bottom of my plants and water from under the net and pump about 4 gallons in about 3 minutes alleviating any back pain I had doing it from the trickle method from above. (Also keeping the leaves dry) Also gives me a chance to look at and pull anything weird looking off the underside of the plants. The one I have like the first picture has a wand long enough to water 4 pots deep if you can understand what that means without your head in the net. The charge lasts almost an entire grow and it only takes a few hours to charge it up again. It’s the best investment I’ve made so far in my tent as my girls are always tied down good by flower time and I ain’t no spring chicken anymore 🙃

Latest posts

Back