Advertise On Marijuana Passion

new greenhouse

mentholiscold

Reaction score
Building my greenhouse today! Friggin pumped ! Using reinforced greenhouse tarps, and steel tubing frame. Frame already up, it's 8' x 16' x 7.5' tall. Adding a slope to the roof before I start with the plastic. I'm excited. Been planning this for quite some time, and finally: fruition! Finally, feels like it's been an eternity, since I'd started making plans. But, here we go.
Pretty sure it's in a good spot, gets morning, and afternoon sun til about 2:30-3:00. Don't want app that hot afternoon sun, anyways. Big issue where I'm at, is rain runoff. I've got a spot picked that's elevated enough that, that should be ok. If not, I'll know pretty soon. Even if it's not 100% out of the path of water, it should still be high enough that it won't flood. House is on a slight incline, and there is a creek next to my house. So we get wet. Our ducks loved it, but foxes liked the ducks.....
Pumped. Ecstatic. The kids n I are going to be busy getting dreams assembled, today,

Meddakotabis

Reaction score
Congratulations Mentholiscold. I love my greenhouse! I hope you have a great season.
Just a tip. If you keep the sides closed and ventilation is done through the upper ends. You will have considerably fewer pests to deal with. All the stuff you don't want inside crawls on the ground. Spray around your bottom before you do anything.
Peace brother

QBCrocket

Reaction score
Greenhouse is performing well. Got a ton of fems, had anticipated more males. So they're really packed in.
great job , would love to be able to do that , the Man would not like that down under

St_Nick

Two_Toke
Reaction score
Can you raise the roof on that greenhouse? Plants look awesome

mentholiscold

Reaction score
Sorry, I've been AWOL for a bit. Just translates to being busy. Getting my outdoor run ready. Clones and seedlings everywhere. Greenhouse crop is a couple weeks or so from finished. Getting some lower fan leaf fade. Progress.

Attachments

mentholiscold

Reaction score
Frosty. And all are greasy and sticky as ****. Especially the MAC and I-95 x SFV.

Attachments

mentholiscold

Reaction score
Frosty. And all are greasy and sticky as ****. Especially the MAC and I-95 x SFV.
And a couple trailer loads of compost and sandy loam. Mixing with peat moss and spaghum moss, and bit of perlite. My outdoor soil blend.

Latest posts