New Grow Afghan Kush,Whiteberry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kytsam

Reaction score
Hey All, new grow comeing have got my seeds and i have currently got 7 afghan kush and 1 northern light's "autoflowering" germinating. The whiteberry and 1 Ice,1 Special Queen & Blue mistic, will be germinateing them in 2 weeks as i'm waiting to get my new 250 hps & tent for vegging these bad sallys in, i will be running a 600 hps on those 8 auto's once they have germinated thats if they all do. Not much more i can really add at this time untill i get these germinated i wil add a couple of pictures of the gd ole boreing germ pics untill next time over & out :):icon_smile:

I'm in. I plan on getting some pure afghan when Ohio passes the MMJ laws. GREEN MOJO

:ciao:

Mojo for the Grow

take care and be safe

Hey all thanks for the mojo, and yeah i am very curious in how the afghan will produce in terms of effect not yeild i want a hard hitter dnt mind what the overall outcome on the yeild is :) aslong as its solid nice buds i dont mind it beats street gear and there prices :)

Quality owns quantity IMO. However it does suck to run out :(

Exactly, in an ideal world id like to do no more than 6 under the 600 but christmas is comeing and i think i could do with a green christmas so im just getting prepared :)

I can confirm 8 out of 8 has germinated will update in couple of day's once ive repotted them :)

Hey all sorry about the big delay on update had some issue's but no worry's the 7 afghan kush and 1 nl auto's have survived after 3 days of complete darkness with no eletric they pulled threw and are moveing forward they are around 4 week's old from seed the northern light's is the front right, the smell is lovely :) well guy's i will have alot more pic's than one by the weekend they have only just started to flower so this is the interesting part anyway, keep it real :) :icon_smile:

053.jpg

Hey MP! even tho i did let you guy's miss out on the start of this grow the least i could do was finish the rest of the journal, these are the 7 afghan and 1 nl to date today! i must say they are huge!! lol i think maybe some stress did them well! they are around 6 weeks old from seed! enjoy the pic's guy's more to come when i get the time :icon_smile:

DSCF0023.JPG

DSCF0028.JPG

DSCF0029.JPG

DSCF0033.JPG

Any updates on that Whiteberry? I'm going to be growing this strain soon.;

-nasty

Latest posts

Back