New grow: William's Wonder and what else

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn dude that is a setback but hey you are free and alive and healthy man time to drink some red bulls and get to work man I really hope you get all this sorted out man :)

Reactions: zem
thanks lowryder. I found me some help, a worker who cleans homes, she was close by and accepted to come help me remove the damn flooring ugh! I will begin working now, she will get here in a little, but I won't drink some empoisoning stuff like redbull lol

you gotta die sometime bro lol jk that is horrible advice health is important lol

i removed what i could from the flooring to find the water that was pooled under, i salvaged the cement boards and the extruded polystyrene. the growroom fan is of course filled with water, i placed an old oscillating fan at the door to exchange the air but it has just stopped working, like it's humming but jammed, probably needs some cleaning. i will remove the main exhaust fan but cannot replace it with another before i make a new exhaust hole and permanently close the old hole. also gota close that intake hole and make one that at another safe area. i know extensively in waterproofing techniques, but this disaster has a story, they did some works to the road above changed the screed so water pooled in the garage, so they cam and did one hell of a job to direct all the road's water to the outer wall of my growroom and that's what happened.
you see all this comes when i have began my 12/12 photopoeriod 4 days ago. i am hoping that i can get back on track from where i am now. plants were not at their very best anyway, but were quite growing out of their problems. in fact, i was speculating about what best to do now in order to get them healthier, having gotten rid of the pests, and leaves were growing, and i still need to cut my clones, just then it all happened, and all hell broke loose, my growroom was like a room in The Titanic and i was like Di Caprio water 5" or higher over my bare feet raise pajamas stuffing that hole with a blanket fighting that water pressure and all that debris even garbage that came through the hole.

one might think i am broken down from this, but i am not at all, actually i am almost LMAO when i picture myself and how sometimes when you think you are having a hard time, something like this happens and life teaches you a lesson about how lucky you are and what could happen at any moment. something that i never in my wildest nightmare had i pictured water come pouring from my intake at high pressure and spinning my exhaust fan filling up a 6x11' 5"high in a matter of 1 minute. oh and there's my dehumidifier motor that i need to open up and let it dry before it rusts and hope that since it was not hooked to the power when this happened that it works after it dries. if it does not work, that would be worst than all the losses from this incident.

I hope your dehumidifier still works Zem. Humidity will be your biggest concern right now, don't want the black mold.

I hope so MR1 I will work a little bit tomorrow some minor issues, i am hoping that after tomorrow will be a long fix-it-all day but i really need a full day worker for that. on the bright side, i checked the plants, even though there is no exhaust, temps are down and doors are open they are looking great and as i was there standing in the muddy rubble, the timer went on and the pump fed the plants automatically, it was like my plants were telling me, hey, we are still here and we are worth the trouble lol stems got thicker, leaves are very nice green, growing fast, they look good and i will take off some clones tomorrow if i can.

theres a pic i took yesterday, i must fix that venting problem ASAP, for stealth reasons i placed the fan where it is, and it is below the damn table so i would have to go down crawling on the dirty floor to remove it, i was inclined to give it a try and hook it up, but that would be stupid, because it took quite some splashing. to get it done, i have to change to some old outfit and i am a little tired mentally, due to different issues that happened, i have little motivation left these days, to do anything. i am hoping that this grow motivates me a little, to hope for something again

View attachment 20141104_001208.jpg

Hang in there man, motivation is hard to come by sometimes, it will come back to you.:fly:

soooo i hooked up the fan again. i also opened up my dehumidifier, it's going to be a matter of luck weather water harmed it or not, it looks like it is well sealed there and i cannot risk opening the inner motor or i will loose all the gas inside so i will just wait until it is time to use it and hope that it had dried until then, like 1 month from now. anyway, i am glad that my grow is still in progress, i trimmed my plants will begin tying by tomorrow yaaay! :D

Crazy issues man. Can you move?

things looking better, no i cannot simply move, I dont need to, room is well constructed, and i am preparing the place to receive the next storm with no issues. it's not like i am living in hurricane valley, just the location of the fan and intake hole were made not expecting such high water level outside

that's today :) growth is great all new growth is lush green, the yellow tips on some older leaves is from previous damage. there's the plant on the upper right, a different strain, which obviously requires lower levels of fertilizers, since its leaves are dark green even clawing. there is still no bud growth still on week 2 into 12/12

View attachment 20141114_014416.jpg

Looking better Zem, good job straightening them out.

thank you MR1 greenjoe and powerplanter :) this is by far the most troublesome grow I have ever run. but right now, I am quite satisfied with the recovery. it's not like I am aiming to get max yield given the very rough start, I only need a stash refill ASAP. there is one thing that I am beginning to worry about, that is I am now like 15days into 12/12 and I can see no pistils like I used to have at this stage whenever I grew, I checked for light leaks, and there are none, so I am attributing the elongated flowering period also to the rough start, I hope tha I am right.
Today I only checked on them for minutes, all running great. yesterday I tied them down to shape the canopy and the pruning job I had done n them this time seems just right, not overcrowded but not empty either. will post more pics and updates soon :D cheers!

update: before yesterday, I checked, they seemed to be ok was unsure, and had no time, yesterday I was sure that there is something causing the plants to be unhappy. checked ppm, was around 1080, checked ph, it was at 5! i couldn't tell why it had dropped, I only added H2O2 to my res at 1/2 strength just as preventative, I dont know what happened, I though that H2O2 must have killed some bacteria that left some acidic residue or something, anyway, I fixed it to 5.8 and today they are looking better. I will raise the ppm because 4/5 plants look somewhat hungry, but one plant looks like over fed... How much can mj plants differ in fertilizer requirements? could one plant require 1400ppm and another like 800?

View attachment 20141117_232044.jpg

update: plants looking great :D this pic is 2 days ago, more and more budsites apparent today. the only setback now is that i am not being able to work in my growroom except at night when my lights are on and i have lots of things to fix after the flood that i had couple of weeks back. i was working on lightproofing the flowering chamber and it proved to be quite a job which i couldn't complete in one working session, and i still hadn't cleaned all the debris, even clearing the drain from the debris, was backbreaking because of the location of the drain... but the plants are green and healthy, which is the ultimate goal right? :D

View attachment 20141123_010802.jpg

Latest posts

Back