new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grownincali420

Reaction score
whats up everyone..well my new grow has started as of saturday the 1st and roots are taking to the cubes and leaves are perking at the light. noticable new growth, and things are looking good for now

pics.
09-03-07_1301.jpg

09-03-07_1300.jpg

09-03-07_1259.jpg

09-03-07_1258.jpg

09-03-07_1257.jpg

09-03-07_1256.jpg

setup right now is a 400 mh veg light, 25 gal. res using top secret grow a and grow b formula.:D

yeah i know..i put it on general forum first, then realized it should be in grow journals...so i made one for both, and am going to put a footnote on the general forum post for all responses and advice to be given on the grow journals forum. then erase the post in general forum when i figure out how..but apparently..youre the first person in the right place.
thanks for the heads up, it was just a mistake

i'll be following this grow till the end ;)

(just realised this is the correct forum :p)

thanks alot bro, hah..ill do my best to keep em looking nice and healthy for you

i always get really into the grow journals too..seeing it go from seed/clone to fat nugs,this is my first one... so ill definitely keep you and everyone updated

yeah i just had to drop a note on the other forum...my rookie mistake, i believe i get to claim one haha..

but yeah, this is where its on and crackin now..look forward to sharing more pics when theres progress

ok..couple days going now on my clones (white widow by the way) and i ran into 2 problems.. the most minor is my yellowing leaves.the first pics are of the discolorations

09-06-07_0248.jpg

09-06-07_0247.jpg

now...

these pics are all the same plant..when i put it in, she was rather droopy and sick. she's picked herself up for the most part, except for this one leaf brance that still hangs, looks dead(or dying) and the stem is bent, snapped over actually, and i want to know would it be best to leave it and hope it heals itself and doesnt screw up the rest of the plant..or.. do i cut the sick branch and let the rest of it thrive? theres new growth on her so i know she's hanging on...but hope seems lost for the little branch.. heres a few shots..hopefully you can see the brach/leaf im talking about.i just dont know if ill stress her out more keeping that branch or cutting it

09-06-07_0249.jpg

09-06-07_0245.jpg

09-06-07_02491.jpg

all the other 16 look good, a little bit of yellow on 2 others, but nothing to write home about

If 16 of 17 are doing well, your success rate is about as good as it gets. I wouldn't concern myself with a single non-survivor.

i dont think my top secret nutes were doing very well, so i emptied and flushed the resevoir and added this time some flora nova and and supernatural green stay for stress

heres some new pics from day 10 of vegging. how long should i keep my clones vegging before i flower? people i know locally say its best to flower them soon to make room for the growth increase during flowering, but theyre not exactly pros, and they look a little small to flower to me..so i figured i would double check..

09-10-07_1102.jpg

09-10-07_1100.jpg

09-10-07_1058.jpg

09-10-07_1057.jpg

09-10-07_1056.jpg

09-10-07_1055.jpg

I love flowering as soon as the clones have a strong root system. However, I take my clones with a little more vegetation on them than you so I would veg another week or so and then flip the light schedule. Good luck with your babies!

DLtoker said:
I love flowering as soon as the clones have a strong root system. However, I take my clones with a little more vegetation on them than you so I would veg another week or so and then flip the light schedule. Good luck with your babies!

how do i know when the roots are stong enough? im using large cubes so i doubt ill see any roots pertruding out the bottom for at least 3-4 more weeks. i was hoping to veg for a while, but i hear the growth is explosive in the first 2-3 weeks of flowering, and i dont want to screw myself and end up having monsters in my closet and not having light get past the cola.i would also like to have more bud sites..will this also increase during flowering?:fid:

Here is the link to my gallery... There are two pictures of clones with roots sticking out of rock wool cubes. Once the root system doubled, I flowered. Hope that is specific enough :rolleyes:

I keep seeing a little skimpy plant in the front row of some of the pics... anyone else?

Could just be me... :aok:

yeah, i know which one youre talking about and its growing wider instead of taller...in the 9th pic in the day 15 pics you can see it, that all one plant, its just wide, two headed looking

Latest posts

Back