new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man hopefully i have something like THAT to look forward to in a few weeks! cant wait for this widow to bud..its already starting to smell funkkkkyyy as soon as i walk in the door from work..i love it haha

Haha... I like to turn off my extractor with my carbon filter and just sit in the room and have the aroma of buds envelop me... Too bad it's been 3 months since the last time I've done that but indoor season is here finally!!!

i know what you mean....when ive had such a long day and im irritated, but unmotivated or unable to get high at that moment..just taking a whiff out of my bag or of the garden is soothing enough to calm me down for a few minutes...at least long enough to wind down and roll one up

2nd week flowering

DSCN0985.JPG

DSCN0983.JPG

DSCN0982.JPG

DSCN0976.JPG

DSCN0975.JPG

DSCN0973.JPG

DSCN0972.JPG

DSCN0970.JPG

DSCN0969.JPG

YOUR LADIES LOOK FANTASTIC.
You posted in my journal that you were thinking of pruning them.
MAN DON"T CUT THEM BEAUTIFUL LADIES DURING FLOWERING.
GREAT JOB

thanks for the lookout s21..i was thinking about pruning to let the light pass through better, but second guessed it, and thought it might be bad for them.

so thanks for saving my crop bro

Everything is looking great.;) Turning into a real jungle in there. :p The last round of pics you put up are not there. Might wanna go back in and try again. Your doing a great job mang keep it up. ;)

Hi grownincali, just noticed you grow journal, you've done a great job with your ladies! They look beautiful. I grew WW outside this summer as my first grow, I was happy with the result and looking forward to seeing your final result.

Rdrose said:
Hi grownincali, just noticed you grow journal, you've done a great job with your ladies! They look beautiful. I grew WW outside this summer as my first grow, I was happy with the result and looking forward to seeing your final result.

thanks a lot Rdrose, hope i can give you something good to look at :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Everything is looking great.;) Turning into a real jungle in there. :p The last round of pics you put up are not there. Might wanna go back in and try again. Your doing a great job mang keep it up. ;)

Thanks for the encouragement TBG..im getting excited now with the buds swelling

fixed the pics, enjoy!

bobbak67 said:
Looking AWSOME bro!! Tell us about your system and feeding cycle.

thanks a lot man, really appreciate it. im running 600w hps from 7am till 7pm right now..vegged off 400w mh.feeding cycle is every night/morning at 3am..they seem to really dig the sleep feeding.Im using flora nova bloom, along with supernatural greenstay and coco cat coconut extract. used flora nova grow formula for vegging. i love these nutrients

I've been gone forever, now im trying to make a comeback. the last grow was going MARVELOUS, and i got robbed. It's always a friend, trust no one. im sure you all know this, beginners mistake on my end. Believe me, he got his payback CALI STYLE. but anyway, im past that now, back on the site and ready to get going and growing again. thanks for the great feedback i received during the process, im looking forward to giving you guys some good stuff in the coming months. After the hit it was really hard to get going again, it was a pretty big depression.

Latest posts

Back