Dog's Yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yarddog

Reaction score
Hello all. I grow a nine site ebb and flow bucket setup in a 4x4 bloom lit with a 400 hps. Veg is 2x4 lit by an illumitex eclipse light bar. I have an overflow space from a repurposed mini fridge lit with screw in led lights.

IMG_6146.JPG
IMG_6138.JPG
IMG_6133.JPG
IMG_6126.JPG
IMG_6139.JPG
IMG_6145.JPG
Bloom is 19 days in. I have four tester plants plus five of my favorites.

The little seedlings are another test grow, plus some great gear from Umbra. Super lemon haze x Oregon lemon, and a few others about three weeks old. The other hydrofarm is my cuts I am holding. Won't be long and it will be time to fire up the mini fridge, running out of room soon.

Thanks guys. About time to snap another picture or three.

Haven’t grown in several years. Looking at a 3x3 tent to run a small handful of plants. Nothing crazy, just want to have a jar or three of good bud saved up.
Will post pics when I get the tent set up. Going automated, will bust out my flood and drain setup. Will stick with GH nutes and coco chunk. Probably run the screw in led bulbs. They always did alright for the price and availability

Look at ac infinity for a 3x3 grow setup. Has a controller, light, fans, blower l, carbon scrubber and some extras
I have a new carbon filter, and all my equipment from a few years ago. But the light is an old hps 1k watt. I used screw in bulbs with decent success in a small cabinet once. I’m going to cheap and easy this time. Not interested in diving full off in the hobby this go around. I just want a few jars in the closet. I might smoke an ounce a month.

I have a new carbon filter, and all my equipment from a few years ago. But the light is an old hps 1k watt. I used screw in bulbs with decent success in a small cabinet once. I’m going to cheap and easy this time. Not interested in diving full off in the hobby this go around. I just want a few jars in the closet. I might smoke an ounce a month.
You can pick up cheapo LED grow lights for well under $100 that will have better light intensity than screw in LED bulbs. I grow on the cheap myself. My lights are garbage by todays standards but they do give me nice buds. I probably smoke an ounce a year (if that). If you just want to use what you have, vegging under the LEDs will work but I personally would crank up the HPS for flowering. The quality will be much higher in my opinion. And welcome back to the game. I took a couple of years off too and still am not going full bore.

I have a 250 and a 400 watt hps bulb with an old magnetic ballast. Might use them.

Hell I've grown some dank ass Bud with an 8 tube, 4ft HOT5 system. 40,000 lum's. Did it several times. Loved the way they spread the light.
My next grow will be with a SF 4000 Led light. Never used them before so I can't wait to try it.

I have a 250 and a 400 watt hps bulb with an old magnetic ballast. Might use them.
Sounds like a good plan. As hopper said above, I used HO T5 bulbs with good results for years but I had a mix of color temperatures for the bulbs. Bluer(‘daylight’ -around 5000 kelvin)I think is what screw in LEDs call it) during veg and redder in flower(‘soft’ color~2700-3000 kelvin).

Sounds like a good plan. As hopper said above, I used HO T5 bulbs with good results for years but I had a mix of color temperatures for the bulbs. Bluer(‘daylight’ -around 5000 kelvin)I think is what screw in LEDs call it) during veg and redder in flower(‘soft’ color~2700-3000 kelvin).
I have a four bulb t5 housing left. 3 feet?? Can’t remember. Might have to buy a few bulbs. I know a few were broken in one of the moves a few years ago.

Latest posts

Back