New grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey gang, here are some updated pics March 11th - a couple weeks into flowering, i think 2 weeks if my memory served me correctly

DSC07172.jpg

DSC07175.jpg

DSC07176.jpg

DSC07178.jpg

DSC07181.jpg

DSC07182.jpg

DSC07183.jpg

DSC07179.jpg

DSC07180.jpg

DSC07184.jpg

DSC07186.jpg

DSC07185.jpg

There look a whole lot better then they did at 1st, cant wait to se the ende results. what kind of lights u useing, and soil???

ok last set of pics for now... also a shot of my friends setup 1 week before harvest. u will like... White Widow!

DSC07206.jpg

DSC07207.jpg

DSC07210.jpg

DSC07211.jpg

DSC07218.jpg

DSC07221.jpg

DSC07223.jpg

DSC07212.jpg

DSC07217.jpg

DSC07220.jpg

DSC07158__z.jpg

DSC07097_zz.jpg

im using Flor. lights and MG soil. thanks... hopefully will be done harvested in like 30-45 days! ohhh and 2 of them grew balls... the rest are looking good. 3 runts and 2 sky scrapers. Maybe Sativas and Indicas?

Looking good Undrx. It's nice to see that some one asked for suggestions and then heeded theier advice.

A huge difference from when they first started. Congrats on females this time around. ;) Keep us informed on the smoke from them.

damn undrx.....your a fiend lol

crazy looking plants you got there.. wish that last picture was in MY basement lol

the_riz said:
damn undrx.....your a fiend lol

crazy looking plants you got there.. wish that last picture was in MY basement lol

i wish it was in my basement too..lol actually i smoke like once a month if that much... this is just a fun hobby for me, something i always wanted to do. Plus its nice to have my own treats when i feel like.

Sup undrx. Man those ladies have really grown since the last time we stopped by and man do they look killer. :eek: For a person who smokes only once a month your gonna have enough bud to last ya a year. :D Great job mang. :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Sup undrx. Man those ladies have really grown since the last time we stopped by and man do they look killer. :eek: For a person who smokes only once a month your gonna have enough bud to last ya a year. :D Great job mang. :aok:

well alot of my friends smoke so ill have treats to offer when they do come by! haha but ya if it was just me... i'd have enough to last 2 years! Im still wondering what strains they are... i guess its too early to tell

I use the same... got em from wally world..... shot in the dark ...:Dpow.....

:peace: nice looking bushies you have there....

Latest posts

Back