new grower here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir-tokes-alot

Reaction score
been studying for a few years,..read a lot of ed rosinthaws books an been collecting grow supply's..ive grown pot out in the woods a few times so i understand bout sexing an flowering,..just need to gain knowlage on indoor growing,..i got a freight trailer in my yard i use for storage beside my shop an planning on building a room in the nose but worry bout being to hot,...an i got unused rooms up stairs i can use also,..i live in the country an neighbors are spread out pretty far,..but sadly my nearest is a deputy so gonna have to keep the smell down!! happy to be on this forum an been reading alot on here,great info! thanks for being here!!

:ciao::welcome:To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

I would insulate the trailer and get a carbon filter for the smell

the trailer is light tight! water tight too,..got 2 vent doors in the nose an i got plenty of 4x8x2" insulation with the foil on one side! thanks!!

LOL--I read your other post first....didn't realize we were talking about a trailer here.......

Keeping it cool will be the problem. Insulate it well. I am pretty certain that you will need A/C also. Run the flowering lights at night during the summer to help with the heat. Any ideas on strain?

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--I read your other post first....didn't realize we were talking about a trailer here.......

Keeping it cool will be the problem. Insulate it well. I am pretty certain that you will need A/C also. Run the flowering lights at night during the summer to help with the heat. Any ideas on strain?
got a lot of bag seed to start with an get all the bugs worked out,...then ill move on to quality strains really like the hindu kush an white widow strains...

Welcome pilgrem to this here fireside. Thinkin I seen and heard yur name other fireside to other trails walkin. Think yual were good folk there ifin I remember but could be wrong just yur name be familiur like. Anyways welcome here friend.

BWD

I would go with one of the unused rooms, i would feel more safe.
Welcome bro!:)

I also feel a lot safer having my grow room within my confines of my home.

Is anyone going to wonder why you have an A/C and fans running in a trailer parked in your yard?

Inside would be my choice for security, ease of use as well as heating/cooling issues...that trailer would likely get hot as Hades in summer and too cold in winter. Electricity would be another issue unless you plan to run a box out to the trailer.

My buddy was growing outdoors, had his gals in a nice tight fenced in area all legal and such! The night his gals were stolen, he was in the shed beside the fenced in plot and didn't even notice them cutting the fence and sneaking off with them. Not saying it'd be so easy in a trailer, but I KNOW they won't be sneaking into my grow rooms in my house! ;)

yeah im second guessing the trailer too,..been lookin up stairs an thinking too!!

Oh oh, sounds like a wall might be coming down. LOL...
Welcome to MP! We are glad you are here.

if you have an unused bedroom that you can black out, thats ideal...hang a light, blow a fan, toss some girls against a wall...:) bag seed is a good choice to start with...welcome to mp...

Latest posts

Back