New grower need some advice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High_Life420

Reaction score
ok I just started my grow about 2 weeks ago and I wanted to know if this is the right stuff to make a plant frow right. The soil I'm using is , Perlite, Peat moss and Good fertilized soil.
I'll be pasting pics tw of my baby's.

you can use many different types of soil to grow your plants. i personally have never tried that mixture. m.p.f. is potting soil with no chemical enhancements just good ol' plane jane stuff so i can add what i need when ever a good fertilizer high in nitrogen that can be used on vegitables and other consumable plant is what i use to give them that extra umph when just getting started

but be warned changing the ph balance even a little when the plants are still young can greatly vary the health conditon of your plants wait a while before adding anything to give your plants a chance to "take root" if you will and become more harty

are they seedsor have they sprouted yet i need some more information if you want me to help you along

gl on your first grow

sounds like a great mixture. i use organic soil with peat moss especially if the ground has a lot of clay. the p.m will aerate the ground giving the roots more oxygen and room to grow. perlite will also help in giving the roots more room to grow. make sure you dig big holes for your mj, they will thrive in your soil and grow.
peace

if you can, add some type of manure/organic compost, if it works for me, it should work for you
peace.

I am growing sative right now and want to know about fertilize and how many water need every day?

You must be careful with pre-fert soil, it can be way too much for sprouts and smaller plants.
Bobber- Usually you want to get some ferts going after two-three weeks, depending on the size/health of the plant. Water as needed, let them dry out a bit as this will get some air to the roots and stimulate root growth. Stick your finger down in the soil or go by container weight as a guide for watering. Many a grow has gone bad from over-watering.

High_Life420 said:
ok I just started my grow about 2 weeks ago and I wanted to know if this is the right stuff to make a plant frow right. The soil I'm using is , Perlite, Peat moss and Good fertilized soil.
I'll be pasting pics tw of my baby's.

Sounds a lot like what I have going, but be careful with fertilizer for now. When mine first sprouted I used a very diluted liqued fertizilzer which I probibly did not need, but I used Dolimite lime to maintain the pH balance.

Latest posts

Back