New grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryBoy93

Reaction score
First time growing a plant. Can't decide whether to do hydro or soil. Any tips or suggestions?

Welcome Cowboy, everyone probally has there own opinion but I found for myself soil was the way to go, in my opinion soil is more forgiving if a mistake is made but like I said some people may feel different. I do no hydro set up yields more hope that helps you out bud:icon_smile: Happy growing and again welcome to MJ Passion theres tons of good people and info to guide you along the way!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

Welcome to MP....I also feel soil is easier and a lot more forgiving. If you do go the hydro rte you will need a ppm and ph meter for sure. Soil growers only need a ph meter unless they are all organic. Jmo

Welcome to MP, I like soil but that's my options. But you'll find your own way, any way you go I'm sure it'll do ggreat

:ciao:

Soil is easier for first time growers...many have transfered to Hydro ...

hope to see you around the boards...untill next time

take care and be safe:48:

In my honest opinion for a first time grow, use soil. It's much more forgiving, and if something goes wrong you may be able to recover from it before too much damage is done.

Welcome, CB93 !! :joint: I'm setting up for my first grow in rockwool - these guys are makin me nervous, but they'll steer ya right :48:

Rosebud said:
I love me some organic dirt!

me too...... and pour some GH nutes all into it.:icon_smile:

welcome to mp...... good luck..... be safe always.

Latest posts

Back