New grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell us all about your set up.
Lights, nutrients, ventilation, grow space. What kind of ph meter are you using. Ph of your water.
If that plant is 6 weeks old there is something wrong for sure.

Welcome to MP Espresso, I don't do hydro but wanted to say we are glad you are here and you will get the help you need.

Well without all the info about your setup and maybe a better picture its impossible to really tell exactly what is wrong.
As a fellow tote guy tho i will start with a few pointers to help narrow it down.
Use clay pellets or something on top of your rockwool cubes.
The lights blaring of a soaking sponge is a recipe for mold and maybe even moss n bugs.
Same thing with those empty baskets.
The light shining on your water like that is a breeding ground for bad news.
The main stem on that plant doesnt look 6 weeks old tho
I have 6 day old seedlings with thicker stems

Hope i helped

Welcome to MP. I am a hydro grower, too, but grow organic soil during the summer. The curled leaves are making me thing you may have a pH problem. Can you give us more info about what you are feeding it and the rest of your setup? It really is impossible to really help without more info.

Well without all the info about your setup and maybe a better picture its impossible to really tell exactly what is wrong.
As a fellow tote guy tho i will start with a few pointers to help narrow it down.
The lights blaring of a soaking sponge is a recipe for mold and maybe even moss n bugs.

Hope i helped

Thanks for getting back to me
I started it from a seed. I used a sweat box to germinate.When she was about 3 to 4 inches i put her under fluorescents 16 on 8 off ph@ 6.0 . as far as food i did half strength for 2 weeks and last sunday i went to full strength. i spray her 3 times a day wile light and pumps and fan is on.I have a small starter box 13in deep 24 wide and 32 high with two bulbs. I hope this helps. i also sen a pic View attachment my girl 2 .jpg

quite spraying her please.we usually only mist the first few days. hydro peeps will return...green mojo still.

I'd go to 18-6 on the light. and definitly cover the extra baskets. water will grow algae.

I would recommend running your lights 24/7. There is no advantage to a dark period. Cannabis will grow all the time there is light.

What exactly are you feeding the plants and how much? With hydro it is absolutely essential that the pH be correct. You need to keep it between about 5.3 and 6.0 to assure proper nutrient uptake. Checking pH with hydro is not optional and if you do not keep your pH in range, you plants will simply not thrive. I am pretty sure that this is at the root of your problems.

I would recommend running your lights 24/7. There is no advantage to a dark period. Cannabis will grow all the time there is light.

What exactly are you feeding the plants and how much? With hydro it is absolutely essential that the pH be correct. You need to keep it between about 5.3 and 6.0 to assure proper nutrient uptake. Checking pH with hydro is not optional and if you do not keep your pH in range, you plants will simply not thrive. I am pretty sure that this is at the root of your problems.

:yeahthat:

Hydro is unforgiving. The one thing that has to be on is your PH. You could be doing everything else right and a bad ph range will make all of that null and void.

Hope i helped

well you were write i see a little mol spore any suggestion
on how to get rid of it. I covered the rockwell and also the water container.

Is it mold or is it algae? There is a huge difference.

Latest posts

Back