New guy growin' in the Ol' Dominion

Ricochet Ranger

Jedi Hemp Apprentice
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow outcasts! After many (many!) years serving Uncle Sam's Armed Forces, I am now a free man and have finally returned to my former favorite state of well being. A full-time musician now, I've started my first serious attempt at growing my own herb garden. After researching many posts and tutorials, I've decided to utilize a minimalist approach. "Keep it simple", "Less is more", and all that. So far, my clandestine closet garden is doing great! I'm still learning my way around this site, but I hope to post a couple of pics of my progress for all to consume and critique. I'm happy to virtually meet you all!

MosesPMG

Reaction score
:welcome: RR what kind of music/instruments do you play? Must be cool to do it full time. I like your approach mate, especially since it is your first grow. pics always help, and questions are welcomed. Good luck :D

R

Rosebud

Welcome RR, thank you for your service. We are glad you are here. Music and cannabis, what more could we ask for?

Ricochet Ranger

Jedi Hemp Apprentice
Reaction score
MosesPMG said:
:welcome: RR what kind of music/instruments do you play? Must be cool to do it full time. I like your approach mate, especially since it is your first grow. pics always help, and questions are welcomed. Good luck :D

I play guitar. I've written singer/songwriter rock my whole life, but now that I'm out of the military I've put together a band to perform and record. With drums, bass, and two guitars, we take the compositions to higher place. I love it... having a great time :)

Ricochet Ranger

Jedi Hemp Apprentice
Reaction score
Rosebud said:
Welcome RR, thank you for your service. We are glad you are here. Music and cannabis, what more could we ask for?

I appreciate your note. And, I'm glad to have found the site. You're right about music and herb... the best duet since Jagermeister and Red Bull :rolleyes:

Music
Reaction score
Welcome to MP.....guitarist here myself...although not lucky enough to make that my living.....for that I drive a big brown truck all day.:)

Ricochet Ranger

Jedi Hemp Apprentice
Reaction score
... thanks for your note. It's cool that you're a guitar guy. Few things are as laid back as live guitar rhythms with friends around a midnight bonfire while sharing some tasty buds and suds. Good to meet you :)

SPEARCHUCKER

Leavin'ya Bowlegged
Reaction score
Thanks for serving. Service man myself for years.
Guess Im not to far off from you. I hold down DC for the site.

Sucks VA is losing Sen.Webb. Hes been the soul fighter trying to "green" that state from what I can tell. Im hoping he tries to make a move onto bigger and better things. Maybe Governor.
Anyway, welcome to the board.

Ricochet Ranger

Jedi Hemp Apprentice
Reaction score
SPEARCHUCKER said:
Thanks for serving. Service man myself for years.
Guess Im not to far off from you. I hold down DC for the site.

Sucks VA is losing Sen.Webb. Hes been the soul fighter trying to "green" that state from what I can tell. Im hoping he tries to make a move onto bigger and better things. Maybe Governor.
Anyway, welcome to the board.

Thanks for the note, Spearchucker. Kudos for your service, as well. Yep, I'm almost 2 hours down I-95 from DC. I once lived inside the beltway, but opted to settle down away from the madness... I decided that Richmond is where I wanted to plant my roots (yeah, a bad pun)... working on my first clandestine grow-room. Life is good :D

SPEARCHUCKER

Leavin'ya Bowlegged
Reaction score
Richmond is nice. If Im not mistaken there is a hydro store downtown right off Broad Street about a block, outside the VCU campus.
Remember seeing it when previewing the school with one of my kids. Think its across the road from a 7-11.

Latest posts